Reviews for Smile
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I love how Nate comforts her about the whole thing with her father... Amazing once again!
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Amazing - again. I love how IC they are. Did you also read the novels?
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh my God, this was insanely cute! This is exactly what makes them such a wonderful couple... :)

I loved it!
xKrysx chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
singsongsung is love, and so is Nate/Serena.

Awesome work!
NiyuChu chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I'm not gonna ramble, because that'd ruin the beautiful ambience I was set in after reading this story. I'll write what needs to be said in three words: You are amazing.
Indecisively Yours chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Ah, I'm a big Nate/Serena fan, and these one-shots were simply divine.

I can't wait for the next one, so I do hope you haven't abandoned these!

XD
Pixlet chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Eek! S&N are so cute, I hope you're gonna write some more chaps!
Aolive2 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Great story, I just can't get enough. Do you update after ever episode? Thats what it seems like...i was just wondering.

Can't wait for your next update!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
wow. just so goddamn adorable and well-written.

Serena beams back, impossibly pretty in the firelight. Her nose nuzzles against his.

*sigh*
Marissa Davis chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Omg I wanted them to do this on the show! Great job so cute I love Nate and Serena!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Beautiful. I love the re-enactment. And the class whore teases. *giggles* And he takes her to get alcohol and the bar! and it's raining! And they're in love and can admit it freely.
smc-27 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Sigh. I'm pretty sure I squeed more for this story than for the actual episode. I mean, Serena's I love you was amazing, but this...this is just so amazing.

"I love you." It's adorable, the way it makes her shy to say it, the pink tinge to her cheeks and the way she bites her lip. She giggles. "I love you too." Seriously. Melted my heart.

I liked their 'talk', about how the other guys didn't mean anything and S wanted his forgiveness, how she needed it so they could move on. Love that (both on the show and here) they're having conversations and getting past the things that have held them back before.

"I didn't know how to stop." Nate. You're killing me!

And "No stopping."

I just love it all. All of it. Until next week...? ;)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
YOU prove to all the non-believers out there that NS are deep and can talk and it's not just sex. Amazing, Ria.

I love the tuna fish and the headband stuff. They know everything. They've been through everything. So that initial stage of dating, the get-to-know-you stage? Not needed. That's why it's okay for them to be having lots of sex. What are they supposed to do?

NATE CALLED CHUCK HER BROTHER! *giggles* Sorry, I just always love it. And the way SC work, yeah, but 'tomorrow' they'll be fine. lol best siblings there ever was. (and also, Nate talking to Chuck about not being mad would be total WIN. Especially if then Chuck turns the tables and goes all big brothery on Nathaniel. *giggles*)
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Ah, the global warning bit was hilarious!

They ARE talking. See, they can talk it out and still go... 'slow.' Glad you wrote that. And he really really really really really really really loves her, always and forever.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
*giggles* So cute!

Very hot, too!

Nate's adorable. I love what he got her for Valentine's. And she loves it. But sex no, please and thank you! *giggles*