Reviews for A Love that Can Last
ObsessedwReading chapter 11 . 8/9
I wonder if Kat will tell the others about Tanya's plan. I hope that she does.
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 8/9
Awesome fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 8/9
I really hope that Tanya and Zach get together.
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 8/9
Terrific chapter and fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 8/9
Wonderfully written.
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 8/9
Oh no! I hope that Trini and Adam can sort everything out.
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 8/9
I hope that Tanya finds someone else to date. That way Adam and Trini can stay together and Tanya can have another guy to make her happy... like Zach! They'd be good together. :-)
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 8/9
Awesome chapter and fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 8/9
Nice chapter and fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 8/9
Awesome chapter. I really hope that Adam tells Rocky what is going on with him.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/9
Nice start to this fanfiction. It's a very interesting idea. I'm looking forward to reading more of this. :-)
Ms. Catherine Willmon 2015 chapter 26 . 6/2
Welcome back, Sarah!

I really do hope Adam and Trini will work things out before it's all said and done. I've taken a really strong liking to those two together and I hope everything will fall into place concerning where they stand in their all but broken relationship.

Rocky is a trip. He and Jason are like two little kids who are best friend, but, man, they love to make out in public, huh?

Zack making an effort to get closer to Tanya by sitting next to her at the lunch table. As much as I love her, she has a lot to make up for and a lot to repent because what she did was wrong.

And I hope everyone will come together again. The last thing we need is for the group of superheros to fall apart at the seams and go at each other's throats.

Update soon!

Love you much, Nina!
Beuty6 chapter 26 . 6/2
Love it
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 26 . 6/2
Nice chapter! Glad that Adam and Trini are taking things slow on working their problems out! Jason and Rocky are too cute! Can't wait to see what happens to Zack and Tanya. Please update more often when you have time! :)
Pinkrangerfan chapter 26 . 6/2
I hope the Rangers can work things out so they can be a team again and I think zack may have feelings for Tanya and I hope they can get together