Reviews for A Love that Can Last
Beuty6 chapter 25 . 2/20
Love it
Pinkrangerfan chapter 25 . 2/20
I really hope trini and Adam can work things out because they are so happy and I think zack and Tanya are starting to fell for each other
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 25 . 2/19
Welcome back again! Hopefully you'll be able to update this story sooner than last time! Keep coming with more chapters please! Hopefully everything will be alright with everyone in this story! And hopefully we'll get more scenes with Adam/Trini and the rest of the couples! And Billy too! :) and maybe another Adam/Trini fanfics coming soon in the near future? :D
Love it can't wait see what next
Ms. Catherine Willmon 2015 chapter 25 . 2/19
Hey, Sarah, it's Nina. I'm caught up with this story after reading it from the start and you get two thumbs up from me :).

With that being said, I really do believe Adam and Trini will work things out. A love like theirs is too strong to be destroyed.

Now, Zack and Tanya, I can see it happening because of what they've both been through. It's getting good between them and I hope there's something more brewing between them.

Rocky and Jason are just a couple of goofballs together. I ship them wholeheartedly lol.

Update soon!

Love you much, Nina!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 2/19
It's great story
1980sjfk chapter 24 . 1/8
When are you gonna update? Love the story so much! 4 stars out of five my friend if I were to rate it. I just can't wait how the story will turn out.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
Please continue
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Beuty6 chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Love it can't wait for the next one
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 24 . 6/9/2014
Welcome back! I guess life has taken away from your fanfictions there, eh? Hope you'll come back with more chapters :) I thought since the last time we left was when Adam was helping his mom making dinner for his dad's client and Trini was getting ready for dinner, I thought that Trini's family would be the ones that was the client that was coming to Adam's and that you'll make Adam and Trini see eachother and maybe have them talk to eachother without both of their family noticing their problem, but either way hope this time they'll talk for sure. Glad everything went okay with Jason's mom and him and Rocky about the whole thing, even though they did went a little too far with the kissing, but other than that good job. Hope everyone's okaay in this story and I wonder what's going to happened at the end. Also, no Billy in this story much?! I know he graduated but he is still friends with them unless you don't want him here then that's okay. :) Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
Love it can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
Love it when the next one
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Zack and Tanya is awesome!