Reviews for A Love that Can Last
Ms. Catherine Willmon 2015 chapter 26 . 6/2
Welcome back, Sarah!

I really do hope Adam and Trini will work things out before it's all said and done. I've taken a really strong liking to those two together and I hope everything will fall into place concerning where they stand in their all but broken relationship.

Rocky is a trip. He and Jason are like two little kids who are best friend, but, man, they love to make out in public, huh?

Zack making an effort to get closer to Tanya by sitting next to her at the lunch table. As much as I love her, she has a lot to make up for and a lot to repent because what she did was wrong.

And I hope everyone will come together again. The last thing we need is for the group of superheros to fall apart at the seams and go at each other's throats.

Update soon!

Love you much, Nina!
Beuty6 chapter 26 . 6/2
Love it
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 26 . 6/2
Nice chapter! Glad that Adam and Trini are taking things slow on working their problems out! Jason and Rocky are too cute! Can't wait to see what happens to Zack and Tanya. Please update more often when you have time! :)
Pinkrangerfan chapter 26 . 6/2
I hope the Rangers can work things out so they can be a team again and I think zack may have feelings for Tanya and I hope they can get together
1980sjfk chapter 26 . 6/1
Wow! Long time since this story been updated! Glad you're back, and can't wait for more of what you have in store. Keep it up!
ally chapter 9 . 3/27
Ally chapter 4 . 3/26
They tell her about Jason going to be the new gold ranger
Beuty6 chapter 25 . 2/20
Love it
Pinkrangerfan chapter 25 . 2/20
I really hope trini and Adam can work things out because they are so happy and I think zack and Tanya are starting to fell for each other
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 25 . 2/19
Welcome back again! Hopefully you'll be able to update this story sooner than last time! Keep coming with more chapters please! Hopefully everything will be alright with everyone in this story! And hopefully we'll get more scenes with Adam/Trini and the rest of the couples! And Billy too! :) and maybe another Adam/Trini fanfics coming soon in the near future? :D
Love it can't wait see what next
Ms. Catherine Willmon 2015 chapter 25 . 2/19
Hey, Sarah, it's Nina. I'm caught up with this story after reading it from the start and you get two thumbs up from me :).

With that being said, I really do believe Adam and Trini will work things out. A love like theirs is too strong to be destroyed.

Now, Zack and Tanya, I can see it happening because of what they've both been through. It's getting good between them and I hope there's something more brewing between them.

Rocky and Jason are just a couple of goofballs together. I ship them wholeheartedly lol.

Update soon!

Love you much, Nina!
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 2/19
It's great story
1980sjfk chapter 24 . 1/8
When are you gonna update? Love the story so much! 4 stars out of five my friend if I were to rate it. I just can't wait how the story will turn out.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2014