Reviews for A Love that Can Last
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Zack and Tanya is awesome!
Rayne chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Awesome so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Adamtrinilover chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Aw so tragic make more chap
Pinkrangerfan chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
Good chapter I hope trini and adam can work things out and get back together and I wondor who caught jas
Jeremy Shane chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
brankel1 chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Great job.
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Oh wow! Hope everything will be alright! Keep coming with these great chapters please! I wanna see what happens next! I want to read what Adam and Trini would say to each other and hopefully it would be a good one and a long one too! :) Uh Oh for Jason and Rocky.
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Yep, I knew things wouldn't go over that easy. Poor Adam and Trini. They need to make up soon.
Pinkcrystals chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
Love this chapter, with Soap Opera and Degressi drama mix with Power Rangers. _ Can't wait for next chapter. And how Adam and Trini will make up for false blame. I hope Kat and Tanya make up for being friends again.
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 22 . 3/30/2012
Man was that horrible. I was expecting to be glad that Tanya got her comeuppance but now I feel a little sorry for her. I agree with Zack, they are taking things a little too far. Still, I do hope that Adam and Trini are able to find resolve and that the rangers can get through this. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 3/30/2012
Aww...poor Adam and everybody. Tanya did not do a good thing and Aisha would be ashamed. Great work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 22 . 3/30/2012
I love I think Zack likes have to see what happens next.
Pinkrangerfan chapter 22 . 3/30/2012
good chapter i am gald kat finally come clean about her role in this and i really hope the rangers can work things out cause they are saving the world for petes stake and i think zack may have fellings for tanya and thats why he was acting so werid and i hope adam and trini get back together again cause they same so much in love and i hope they talk to zorden about what tanya did and maybe its time to look for a new zeo ranger 2 yellow like trini or ahisha
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 22 . 3/29/2012
WELCOME BACK! Awesome chapter! I am just glad that Kat told them what happened and hopefully everything would be back as the same as before...er...in a nice way though lol. Yes, love can make you do crazy things but... Zack is just IN LOVE with Tanya and hopefully she can see that as well. Hope to see Adamand Trini back together soon.:)
Alex B. Goode chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
Great story. Update soon.