Reviews for Truffles
Stetchnik chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Geez, teen pregnancy, anyone?
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Mushrooms appear to be the Seddie matchmaker... And smutmaker...
seejayy chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
This story was amazing and hilarious! Not to be crude or anything, but I'm a little curious as to whether Sam was on the pill or not though? Also, whatever happened to that Plan B Story? Anyways, thanks for writing!
twi-hard-twilight-addict chapter 6 . 6/30/2010

Love Sam and fredork
Amber Kozlowski chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
the end is just lol
Anita chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Please, please, revise this immediately. You try to use a plethora of "big" words to prove your intelligence, but your poor composition and grammar completely undermine any attempt of yours to make a coherent story. Revise, and be aware that "big" words are only for those who can distinguish when such words are appropriate.
SeddieluverofSC chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Great story very entertaining. It had a lot of the things I look for in a Seddie story. The beginning was so funny I laugh while I imagine Carly's face when Sam and Freddie come running to her “rescue”. Those guys must have been really high lol. I loved the end of it it just seemed to so fit perfectly. It got really um visual towards the end... but towards the end was also the best part. So sad it ended but I hope you write a lot more great stories. Keep writing. DIEHARD SEDDIE.
amber chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
what was in that chocolate that made them that high?
Tech-Man chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Again that is an awfully interesting chapter. I look forward to the completion of the story.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I have to say this is the weirdest beginnings to a story I have ever read. I must continue forward.
KylieAyn chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
cuteness, craziness, and sexiness - three of my favorite things! awesome job!
A Fan chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
I don't usually read iCarly M fic. It's mostly bad. But when I found out that this story had gone that direction, I couldn't resist. This is insane. In a good way. Probably the surrealest, dizziest story I've read on the internet ever. And the most creative, interesting smut I've seen, too.
Lanter chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
This certainly had a unique storyline, and it did keep my attention throughout. Nice display of creativity.
CrossFlavor chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
aw :'( the end..

oh well great story ~ hope u have more of other stories ~