Reviews for Accidentally in Love
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Nice.
XxSephFanxX chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
lol to be honest, I was actually kidding about the whole band thing when I reviewed before, but it's cool to see that you made a new chapter about it just from my little comment! P Very nice. 'The Liberators', lol! The ending was sweet, aw My only suggestions is that you maybe could've added more in the beginning, like what led up to Cloud and Seph performing. I know you mentioned it was because Genesis started a rumor, but maybe you could have gone into more detail there. It's just a suggestion Anyway, it was a cute little second chapter D Great job!
XxSephFanxX chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was SO cute! D I absolutely love it! It was really interesting to see how you took the situation and made it completely different in the end. lol Cloud attacking Seph like that, I couldn't believe it! D And the little duet at the end was adorable. Seph and Cloud could start a band, lol. D This was such an awesome story! Thanks so much for writing it! And thank you for giving me credit for the original story, I appreciate it.

Would it be okay with you if I put a link to this story on my profile? I'd like for more people to know about it!

Thanks again!