Reviews for A Chance at Happiness
me chapter 5 . 5/8
please tell me were is the rest i want more
anime099 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
This was good. I thoroughly enjoyed it till the end! Please Update soon!
Madam Jacinta chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
I enjoyed it.. Every moment was breath-taking. (somehow)
Very, very romantic.
And yes, I loved the fluff. :D
dullaznboi chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
aw that was so cute! really in character for them and i just could not help but smile the whole time! you really did a good job on this! I hope you update soon! can't wait to read more!
TheMistOfThePast chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
this was awesome! SO CUTE!1 and u kept them so well in character!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
This was so sweet!

Please update soon!
Anonymous 101 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
This story is so awesome! I like the flow of events and the way you incorporated real events from the manga. The amount of sweetness and fluff that was included was just right:) I don't like stories which have sexually explicit content as their main focus, so I'm glad you didn't put any of "that" in yours. It's very rare that you come across fics that are like this. Keep on writing!
Queen NekoChan chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
please don't turn this into a lemon... i really like this and i'm only 12... much too young to be reading a lemon, on my opinion.
Queen NekoChan chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
you actually get to be on the computer when you're home sick? you're so lucky... my mom will never let us use any electronics when we're staying home from school. that has 2 purposes. first, our sicky germs won't spread around. you see, my dad's job requires him to use computers half the time, so if we get on the computer, we could indirectly get him sick too. second, if we're faking it, we wouldn't have anything to do all day, and with the personalities we have, that's very bad. oh, and "we" or "us" is my brother and i, if you're wondering. good day.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
besides the commotion and Winry meeting them at the train station, you got most of it right. great job *thumbs up*
LoveCreater8427 chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
OMG love it love it love it. u kno i love ppl who do their research on characters i dont like it when ppl go all willy nilly doin wat they think themselves would do u kno lol
Sylmarien chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
aww very sweet, and yes you are right fluffiness is good especially when its fluff about a couple as cute as Ed and Winry.
Starlitebreaker chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
I love it! the fluff overcame me, I was smiling through the whole chapter. Keep up the good work!
We rock the house chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Wow this is so sweet :D I really like how cute it is, it makes me want to just smile :) keep up the good work, you've done a fabulous job so far!
Peace Sign Freak chapter 5 . 5/30/2010