Reviews for Surprise!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
Oh how i loved this story! This is one of the best Kenshin Crossovers ever! I really wish you had continued it!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Again this is awesome keep it up!
Totong chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Now this is one crossover I never expected to see. Still this is gonna interestingly mighty fine hilarous. I couldn't wait to see the insanity & destruction of Nerima came to Kyoto this around. Or Kenshin and his friends learns the curse form of Ranma or his Neko-ken state. Oh boy, Kenshin & Genma would have a very nice "talk" about it. Then the spar between Aoshi & Ranma then would an eye-opening for everybody especially as well. But who save Sato is something looking forward for. But I have bad feeling who it is. Till then, I reserve judgement until the next chapter. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
sTaRlOrD45 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
es una de las mejores fics,me gusto la idea de que ranma sea el hijo de keneshin comparten muchas cosas en comun:son honorables en el combate como en la vida,odian el mal,y si sigue asi el fic podemos estar seguros que ponto habra un ranma/misao panda baka y compania no podran con kenshin y sus amigos segui la historia esta genial.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
This'll be GOOD:-). Think it'd be cool if Ryoga is ally this time, and learns swordsmanship. Totally logical, and then he would DESTROY Kuno at his very own game-LOL. Would say-"Ha! You can't get past me, so then you'd have as much a chance as snow in hell against Saotome! Just go back to the crazy farm Kuno."
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
A Ranma-chan and Tuxedo Mask fic? They are odd and rare but the occasional few I have read have been surprisingly good _
Paricutirimicuaro chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Seguimos esperando el siguiente capitulo... No te desanimes, Animo!
shugokage chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Great job on this story!
Y2Ranma chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Intresting but Update
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Wooot, I hope you continue this soon!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Very interesting. When is Ranma's curse going to be revealed?
Chargone chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
very nice... though note that the website ate your links at the start of the chapters.

I do hope you have time to continue this, it has a lot of interesting potential (even if my extremely limited knowledge of Kenshin leaves me a little lost as to who a couple of the characters are)

umm, also, i take it you pushed Ranma's setting back in time about a century to make this line up? what with the war being mentioned and such...
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Aoshi is gonna get his but kicked! hee hee! cant wait!
TheColdWolfMoon chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
What happens next? I would like to read more of this wonderful

story!