Reviews for Electric Shock
Liz chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Continue with the story! It's really good and you should continue with the plot! Please add chapter 3!
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh. My. God.

I'm not the only one! Personally I think it's either Michael's dad or someone who had to do with his burn notice, but I'm definately leaning more towards his dad cause they say that you'd never guess.
mjm chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
You *must* write more! Please! Please, please, please!
stef chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
this story is so good! i love the suspence and i kinda wish it was his dad but oh well... good job!
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
shouldn't you have added more PLEASE!
BE1313 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I definitely want more! Please update!
liz chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I LOVE THE TWIST! and i love all the family drama on this show. You should def. write more on this story. Maybe you could explain the grave tombstone? idk but this was good
AllOverTheWorld chapter 1 . 2/24/2010

That's awosme. I love the idea. Great Job on the story.

violaqu33n chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
you're so right, that is totally possible!

but I have a feeling that won't be happening. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this.

throw me a Michael/Fi story, would you?
stef chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
this is so good! thanks for the taste of before the show happends thats cool, if the mystery man was Michael's dad that would be amazing (kind of since he was a horrible dad lol) i hope you update!
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
love your story. Even thouth this won't happen, I wonder what season for would be like, if it had.
SpenStarTTShowbiz chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
lol...yeah, Frank Westen is pretty bad, and I definitely think if Frank were in jail Madeline would hide it.

I don't think that is who is going to be under the burlap sack but great job on being creative with it! :)
msmaccool chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great idea! Don't thnik we'll see it on the show, but a really great twist on things. I'd definitely like to read Michaels POV!