Reviews for Madrigal dei Traditori
Pooky1234 chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
Just getting into thsi story as it's quite demanding but I am enjoying the originality of the story. Guessed about tony and Kyle but it was right and well written. Looking forward to more.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I continue to enjoy your original characters and the unexpected things they do and are.

Orion Lyonesse chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Wow! Great cliffhanger! The clues leading up to it were well laid into the story.

I was thinking today that if this was a book I'd bought, I wouldn't be able to put it down until I'd read the whole thing. I can't say that about many books.

Orion Lyonesse chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I love the way you are developing this story! Quite exciting, keeps the reader in suspense and coming back for more, and throws in plot twists every time the reader thinks she knows what's coming next. Good writing!

Orion Lyonesse chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
I am so pleased that this is a story that's ongoing, 'cause I am enjoying the heck out of it! And it isn't just that I'm glad for a continuation of the previous story, which I loved, by the way. It is the new characters and humor and writing and the plotlines, too. I was laughing too hard to breathe over Jack advising Kyle on pick-up lines! Now I'm enthralled at Izzy and Eddie's relationship and intrigued by Tony Tyler.

Thanks so much for the story and people.

Renart chapter 3 . 2/23/2010

son of Ianto and Lisa Rose brother ) I hope it's cute angsty pairing!

looks promising )

would like to see next chapter!

reminds me of that TW radioplay where they got girl from the future: everything is a little bit too dark, too strained...

BTW probably the 1st chapter got too much away, so I hope there are still nafty surprises along the line ;)
marajade963 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Bloody hell! Love the story. The way you have all the threads of this story woven so.

Really looking forward to the rest of the story.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
First of all, the ending of this was so awesome, I squealed loudly and my mom gave me a weird look. I can't wait to see what happens next, seeing as he practically hijacked an alien convoy! I also can't wait to find out how they managed this. I mean, that's not just a deep cover, that's an entirely different life. They started the cover when he was in grade school, he shot his sister and had no contact with his family for years, unless they were very clever and managed to circumvent UNIT technology. The only thing I'm sort of confused about is the thing about Tony. Maybe I missed that part of Torchwood, or maybe he's an OC, but in any case, I got the impression that this was a cold open. It would help if this was cordoned off, unless it's something else that I'm just missing. Besides that, this is a great read already and I can definitely see it starting to shape up into a great story!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2