Reviews for Infinitely Less, Obviously More
Guest chapter 27 . 8/3/2013
OMG. I absolutely loved your fanfic and I've read a few (you could say). I love how you got some really serious topics in there, but still managed to get love and happiness in as well. I love how you get others people's opinions. It was just brilliant and I can't wait for the sequel!
Pootlebug42
Aster cordifolius chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Why isn't York expelled and awaiting arraignment?
stoneslay96 chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Nice story
weasleyjumper chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Read this before but forgot to review...I lice it, it's amazing!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
And... OH MY FREAKING FRIGGIN HOLY FRIDGING BOBING BOB! That was incredible! I love this story!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
soooooooooo !
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
HOLY FRIDGE! They're getting married! They're getting married! They're getting married! They're in looove! They're in looove! They're in looove! *sing-songy voice*
BOOYAH!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
ACK! IT'S SUCH AN AMAZING STORY... TOO AMAZING, well, not really but still.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 23 . 7/11/2012
Deep breath. Deep breath... *abnormally loud squeal of delight*
OH MY FRIGGIN FRIDGIN BOB! BOOYAH! THEY'RE GONNA GET MARRIED AND BE IN LOVE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!
GO SCOROSE!
I LOVE THIS STORY!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
SPEECHLESS... and silently squealing with a huge dopey doofu-like grin on my face!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
OH MY FREAKING BOB! YAY! *HUGE STUPID HAPPY DOPEY FRIN ON FACE* SHE'S FALLING FOR SCORPIUS!
I just hope Scorpius hasn't/isn't/is doing/done anything to mess up that chance!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwww! *SOB* The end of this chapter is so sad! Why the heck can't she see that she needs him and that their perfect for each other?
This chapter was so intense and sweet! The emotions were running high!
I loved it and I'm glad there was seemingly no permanent damage to their relationship!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
*sob* What the fridging heck are they gonna do know? Well, either way, I'm going to the next chapter!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
YAY! THEY BEAT UP YORK! BOOYAH!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
I liked reading McGonagall's pov!