Reviews for Impossible Dreamer
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 3/6
So good, I'm really enjoying this story and hope you'll come back to it again.

He can't be dead!
Thanks for this amazing comeback!
I love this story.
Please I hope nothing bad happns to Julia since I'm such a J/A fan
Loved their little scene together
please keep writing mor fics
mmichaela chapter 1 . 1/3
I'm starting from the beginning again to refresh my memory in anticipation of your next post (which I am ridiculously excited for, I can hardly contain my excitement or put it into words). Right from the start here, you've captured the characters perfectly; Julia's determination to figure it out (right down to falling asleep at her desk-and for some reason I feel like the "brushing non-existent dirt off her thighs" is something I've seen her do a few times?) Alonzo's attempts to keep her on track and her and John's somewhat tenuous relationship on matters such as this. I love how you've recreated(for want of a better word) the characters for this post-episode continuation in such perfect alignment with how the show created them. Julia's frustrations and dedication to the Eden project is so clear here.
As for your story, its amazing the Reilly/EVE dilemma, just fits so well-I can see it all happening, your eye for detail is just...mind-blowing really. I don't know how you come up with such amazing ideas or how you execute them so beautifully but man am I grateful, I never would have survived the awful ending the show left us with without it.

..and I just realised this is yet another 1am review from me, I need to sort out my sleep schedule haha, but yeah I love this, I love this a lot.
mmichaela chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Well one good thing came out of the awful way Earth 2 was left hanging, it gave me an excuse to read some more of your writing. I just finished my marathon watch of the series and of course immediately came here to see did anyone have any ideas as to how things would have panned out. And boy, do you have some good ideas.
I could see all of it happening in my minds eye, as if I was watching the episodes that should have come after "All About Eve". It's all one in my mind now, where the show left off and where you picked up, it works so well, for me it's all Earth 2.
You did it so well, I'm still reeling. I love how you further explored the characters and their relationships with each other, brilliant.
Your plot, oh gosh your plot, so well thought out, so perfect for the show, I admire the detail and the planning that went into all this, like I said, I'm still reeling.
I don't know do you ever plan on finishing this fic, but it certainly did help bring me some amount of closure on the show. I could never have come up with all this, but what you've started has prompted my mind to further it, to come up with a viable solution to it all, it makes me feel as though they can survive, a feeling the final episode did not give me.
Oh, I think I'm rambling now, I have so many thoughts on all this, so do expect individual reviews to crop up from me on previous chapters at random times, when my mind can fully process them and put my opinions into words.
Once again, amazing job, I thoroughly enjoy your writing and the amazing ideas your mind creates. I'm am quite in awe of these ideas and how you execute them.

Michaela
alegriavida chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Please please please god finish this. I'm dying to know what happens! This is so good!
Joan Powers chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Nice to see the group so protective of Uly. I hope they've given themselves enough time to get away. Hope we'll be learning more about Reilly and how he might be tracking them.

LMXB chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Great to see another chapter! I loved John through out the chapter, I'm really feeling for the big guy.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
SO THRILLED TO SEE THIS BACK AGAIN! WOOOHOOOO!

Love that the expedition believes and wants to get moving now. Something tells me Morgan isn't going to let go of shutting down EVE.
LMXB chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
I really like the use of Julia's and Alonso's relationship to exploit the dreamplane. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
not confusing, just utterly wonderful!
Joan Powers chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
I like the idea that Alonzo's bond with Julia helps allow him to 'dream' over time to her. And that the Terrains are assisting because it's in their best interest too.

Anon chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Thank you for continuing, I'm very curious to see where this goes.
AgathaN chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
just read the whole story :) waiting for more! great job.. I'm really missing this show...
Joan Powers chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Glad to see you're writing again. Interesting idea with Alonzo traveling back in time to warn Julia. I like it! But will they have enough time to get away?

LMXB chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
So glad you're back.

I'm really like the direction you've taken. John's response was spot on.