Reviews for Impossible Dreamer
LMXB chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
So glad you're back.

I'm really like the direction you've taken. John's response was spot on.
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
so extraordinarily thrilled to see this back.

Great great idea to have 'Lonzo dream from the future to help them.

The passion of future Alonzo in greeting Julia was so achingly sad and beautiful.
NLMinStL chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
What a fantastic story! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love your explanation for Devon's illness. Great characterizations!
Will chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Fantastic fanfic. I just finished watching the series (brought back alot of memories from when I was younger) and I definately appreciate it more now that I'm older.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters! _
sscc chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
this is great, hope you are still working on the rest!
Madlenita chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I Like show Earth 2, so tahakn you for this story, i hope so your issues with computer will end soon...

Podoba mi się serial Ziemia 2, więc dzięki za teę historię, mam nadzieję, że Twoje kłopoty z komputerem szybko się skończą...
LMXB chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
bad luck about your computer, but great update. Your True was really good.

Good luck with your technology issues, i'm waiting on tenter hooks!
annaella chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
that was another great chapter

please let some of the advancers be OK It can't end bad!

update soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
You do know the muse sings in your head and no one else hears her, don't you? hehehehhehehe

Sing MUSE sing! Make the Librarians swoon with the images of Alonzo! Let their tightly knotted buns fall down with ecstasy!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't have killed them all!
Joan Powers chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
I'm clinging to the hope that some of Eden Advance managed to escape. I hope the Terrians can help Alonzo find Uly.

Windjammers chapter 4 . 4/9/2010

I'm HOOKED! Alonzo's gonna be really ticked off when he finds out what happened.
annaella chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Oh God that was really sad!

this was another great chapter I can't wait to read what happens next!
Joan Powers chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Oh my. Things are not looking promising. I love your explanation for Reily and Eve. I hope Eden Advance figures a way out of this.

LMXB chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I didn't see any of that coming. Reilly, ZEDs, all fantastic additions to the action packed chapter. I really want to read the next chapter. Please post soon.
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
you are truly wicked and evil and horrid for making us wait so long, but oh my what a chapter you gave us!

PLEASE don't make us wait so long.

HAHAHHAH your pun in the A/N hahahahah.

what will happen to the Terrians that were shot?
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »