Reviews for Impossible Dreamer
LMXB chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Great to see another chapter! I loved John through out the chapter, I'm really feeling for the big guy.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
SO THRILLED TO SEE THIS BACK AGAIN! WOOOHOOOO!

Love that the expedition believes and wants to get moving now. Something tells me Morgan isn't going to let go of shutting down EVE.
LMXB chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
I really like the use of Julia's and Alonso's relationship to exploit the dreamplane. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
not confusing, just utterly wonderful!
Joan Powers chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
I like the idea that Alonzo's bond with Julia helps allow him to 'dream' over time to her. And that the Terrains are assisting because it's in their best interest too.

Joan
Anon chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Thank you for continuing, I'm very curious to see where this goes.
AgathaN chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
just read the whole story :) waiting for more! great job.. I'm really missing this show...
Joan Powers chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Glad to see you're writing again. Interesting idea with Alonzo traveling back in time to warn Julia. I like it! But will they have enough time to get away?

Joan
LMXB chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
So glad you're back.

I'm really like the direction you've taken. John's response was spot on.
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
so extraordinarily thrilled to see this back.

Great great idea to have 'Lonzo dream from the future to help them.

The passion of future Alonzo in greeting Julia was so achingly sad and beautiful.
NLMinStL chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
What a fantastic story! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love your explanation for Devon's illness. Great characterizations!
Will chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Fantastic fanfic. I just finished watching the series (brought back alot of memories from when I was younger) and I definately appreciate it more now that I'm older.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters! _
sscc chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
this is great, hope you are still working on the rest!
Madlenita chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I Like show Earth 2, so tahakn you for this story, i hope so your issues with computer will end soon...

Podoba mi się serial Ziemia 2, więc dzięki za teę historię, mam nadzieję, że Twoje kłopoty z komputerem szybko się skończą...
LMXB chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
bad luck about your computer, but great update. Your True was really good.

Good luck with your technology issues, i'm waiting on tenter hooks!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »