Reviews for Impossible Dreamer
Madlenita chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I Like show Earth 2, so tahakn you for this story, i hope so your issues with computer will end soon...

Podoba mi się serial Ziemia 2, więc dzięki za teę historię, mam nadzieję, że Twoje kłopoty z komputerem szybko się skończą...
LMXB chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
bad luck about your computer, but great update. Your True was really good.

Good luck with your technology issues, i'm waiting on tenter hooks!
annaella chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
that was another great chapter

please let some of the advancers be OK It can't end bad!

update soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
You do know the muse sings in your head and no one else hears her, don't you? hehehehhehehe

Sing MUSE sing! Make the Librarians swoon with the images of Alonzo! Let their tightly knotted buns fall down with ecstasy!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO you can't have killed them all!
Joan Powers chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
I'm clinging to the hope that some of Eden Advance managed to escape. I hope the Terrians can help Alonzo find Uly.

Windjammers chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
Must.

Keep.

Reading.

Must.

Keep.

Going.

I'm HOOKED! Alonzo's gonna be really ticked off when he finds out what happened.
annaella chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Oh God that was really sad!

this was another great chapter I can't wait to read what happens next!
Joan Powers chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Oh my. Things are not looking promising. I love your explanation for Reily and Eve. I hope Eden Advance figures a way out of this.

LMXB chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
I didn't see any of that coming. Reilly, ZEDs, all fantastic additions to the action packed chapter. I really want to read the next chapter. Please post soon.
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
you are truly wicked and evil and horrid for making us wait so long, but oh my what a chapter you gave us!

PLEASE don't make us wait so long.

HAHAHHAH your pun in the A/N hahahahah.

what will happen to the Terrians that were shot?
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
YEAH so glad to see this back.

Alonzo is going to try those tunnels isn't he?

What group did this to Devon?

Great pacing and information in the chapter keep it coming.
Joan Powers chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Nice theory for the cause of Devon's illness. Leave it to Walman to put his foot in his mouth, worrying Uly.

annaella chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
another great chapter!

can't wait to read what happens next
LMXB chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
I really like your explanation of Devon's condition. Poor Julia, so much progress only to have her hope dashed.
Joan Powers chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Neat idea with the Morganite. Can't wait to see how the spider tunnel comes into play.

36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »