Reviews for The Ballad of the Blueberry Muffin
mharrison9101 chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Just read this whole thing today and loved it. I am so disappointed to see it hasn't been updated in a such a long time. I would really love seeing how things turned out for Bella & Jake. Thanks for writing & posting anyway :)
Leppy99 chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
Omg wow wat a story i love itttt
Awww poor aiden
Cant wait for ur next update
chinadoll381282001 chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Please tell me you plan on giving us ch.17?
ScarlettSox chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Is there not going to be a chapter 17?
Storm Cascade chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Awwwwwwwww no way... I was hoping Jake would get jealous at the dinner... poor Aiden... why did Seth have to go and do that... Jake has to own up to Bella...love this so much... and am distraught that I have caught you up reading this fic over the past 2 days and now have to wait for a chapter update... soon please...SOON!
Storm Cascade chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
GAH! Jake is so mean... I like Paul though... he's just being himself! ;)
Storm Cascade chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
Oh my gawd... so good and soooo infuriating at the same time that she doesn't know she's his imprint .. trying to figure out if it's just him or her telling him that she didn't want to hear about him imprinting that is the reason... love love love this soo hard ;)
Storm Cascade chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Well if he wasn't such a dick and talked to her about what was going on in the first place he wouldn't be in that position... I fucking love this fic,... I am hanging on every word... I especially like the internal monologue (italicized)... omg they crack me up soooo much.. i love this style of writing... you rock it!
ChrissiHR chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Okay, seriously, enough is enough. This is the funniest and has the BEST FREAKIN' DIALOGUE of any Twific I've read and you've just left it dangling out here in fanfic-y land like a maligned participle.

I'm favoriting the SHIT out of this story and you and I'm going to come back all the time to check on the progress of this thing, just so you know because I want you to feel the pressure of knowing that you have rabid readers who want more of this delicious awesomeness who aren't going to give up because you got distracted by understandably, but surely no longer present, concerns. At one point, I believe you promised approximately 25 chapters. You only have 9 to go. LET'S DO THIS!
ChrissiHR chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
"My little S all grown up and going all creepy-wolf-voodoo on unsuspecting girls."

Bahahahah! Best line.
ChrissiHR chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
"This was serious shit. Far more serious than dancing with a man called for."

You keep this shit up and I'm really going to need a change of unders. I'm an old mom, I can't laugh this hard without peeing a little eventually.
kat kasie chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
you want to kill me. you must. UPDATE IT SO I WON'T DIE OF BORDEM FROM HAVING NOTHING TO DO!
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Cute story. Love nervous imprinted Jake who probably should tell Bella at this point. And Bella does love him, she is over thinking everything. Paul and Seth are great. I see this hasn't been updated in years which is too bad because it really is good. Thanks for what you've shared.
withlovej chapter 16 . 2/22/2013
Aiden and Jacob? Can't wait to read about this.
withlovej chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
Aw, this whole Jacob has been with tons of girls and blah blah blah (slut...) stuff is a tad bit confusing. Has Jacob really been with so many girls? I thought he was only sixteen or seventeen in this story. Am I wrong?