Reviews for The Ballad of the Blueberry Muffin
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 2/15
Ok so these two are beyond fucked up. They have no shame whatsoever. They're creating a shit storm not just for themselves but everyone around them. And they dont seem to care.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 2/15
This boy has the attention span of a ferret. A beautiful girl is on a date with him and he's spacing out on her. What the hell is wrong with him.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 2/15
The boy does absolutey no foreplay. And just out of morbid curiousity what is Bea dear gonna say when Jake finally grows a set of balls and tells her that she's his imprint. And how exactly is it gonna be that he tells her. He wants to knw that she loves him. And from what I've seen Bea will avoid that at all costs even if she does love him. She wont say boo.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 2/15
No it did not answer any of them. He doesnt knw the reason shes punking out is because she thinks he'll imprint. All this time he wants her to want him for him and shes worried she'll become another Leah. They're both stupid.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 2/15
And just like that I hate her. She too much of a martyr for her own good.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 2/15
Ok if there's one thing I hate more than anything its people who front and arent real about shit. Then they get all pissed if shit doesnt go the way they want. This is what they get for keeping shit quiet. She says friends, he can date, he can kiss, he do anything he wants with who he wants, she tries to front her skinny ass off. I hate that. Its her own fucking fault if Jake finds someone else. Hell she even pushed one chick on him and she got pissed. I just wanted to slap her and say get over urself. You did this and now ur pissed. U made your bed now lay in it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 2/15
So what they're friend zoning each other now?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 2/15
Ok I'm calling bull shit who the fuck wears a cardigan to a bachloertte party? I'm sorry Indont even think grandmas would wear them to an even like that? She wants to knw why Jake would go for the Michelle girl, well cause maybe she has a little more self confidance and isnt afraid to show off what her mamma gave her.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 2/15
Ok they kissed. Are they ever gonna get together?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 2/15
Why would they stop just because of the music?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 2/15
Was he just messing or trying to front?
ThatwasTHENthisisNOW chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
It good be so great to see an upload of this!
Forever in love with this story :'(
xHappyHardcorex chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
Love, love, LOVE this story! I'm a little late on the review wagon, but I'm here now!
CorinaVanessa chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
This was one of the best stories that i've ever read with bella and jacob. Just curious if you finished it and didn't post the rest or if you ever were. I would love to know.
mharrison9101 chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Just read this whole thing today and loved it. I am so disappointed to see it hasn't been updated in a such a long time. I would really love seeing how things turned out for Bella & Jake. Thanks for writing & posting anyway :)