Reviews for Medicus Qui
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
And the fact that you did it in Latin is really cool too. Forgot about that. Latin. Fun stuff. *smiles awkwardly* I like your stories. They're fluffy.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
D'aww. I like how Martha just suddenly appears.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ave!
This is seriuosly awesome! I love that you write fanfiction in Latin!
And I'm suprised I understood it all, considering I stopped taking Latin classes about 5 years ago...
Salve,
Estelle
Origins of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh my god.

If my classics teacher asks what I'm doing, I'm screwed. She's also my Latin teacher and, unlike me, can probably read this without referring to a vocab list.

However, this is brilliant, and worth all the possible consequences of reading it in class.

Amo tu.

Will you be writing more chapters?
Kharmia Attradie chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I... didn't even realized that it was in Latin until I hit the end of the first chapter. Five years of study and forced translation... Good to know I can actually use it for something productive.

Fanfics are totally productive.
Alcoremortis chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
It's been such a long time since I tried translating anything in Latin, but this was totally worth it. I probably would have spent more time learning Latin in school if I'd had stuff like this to translate! And for some inexplicable reason, it works. Keep up the good work! XD
Drop Your Oboe chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Oh my goodness, you are absolutely and unequivocally my favorite. Partly because I got back from a Latin-filled weekend about two hours ago, and partly because- seriously? Doctor Who in Latin? Made my day. What's even more exciting is that I can read it easily. Thank you so much for sharing. 'Til next time. )
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haven't got a clue what it meant.

...GREAT JOB!
The Small Hobbit chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I knew there was a reason for doing Latin O-level all those years ago. Just to find out the Doctor and the Master love each other!