Reviews for Here in Your Arms
Lol chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Mercy Hospital. We got a l4d fan here!
xXWhat-is-your-damageXx chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Okay, I know this was a sad and dramatic scene but I seriously could not get past Socko not worrying about socks. I just couldn't help but laugh at that and I could hardly focus on the rest of the chapter because I kept thinking about it and laughing.
Lancia chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Cute & sweet! You should continue! :3
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Awwwww.

Very well written my friend.
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
how dare guy number three stab spencer!

poor, poor spencer
KibasAngel chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Continue! It's really good! :D
BlackxValentine chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Wait... this isn't going to turn into a Socko/Spencer romance is it?

Good chapter
Padfoot chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
yay update! Aw little Socko and Spencer cute! Good thing Spencer pulled through lol. Can't wait for a new update 3
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Good update... I was shocked when Carly cursed and also I like the flashback but I think you should take the words 'little' out because it doesn't really need to be there if you say that they are kids. Like 3 years old then we know they're young and don't need the 'Little' before their names.

Also I think maybe there should be a little more detail on where they are, what the rooms look like. That way we can picture a bit more and it makes it a bit more enjoyable.

I am not flaming you, I really enjoy this story and how it's showing the friendship between Spence and Socko. I'm just saying my own opinion on what I would change, I'm not saying you have too. lol

Really, I can't wait for the next chapter.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Poor Spencer... oh and I'm sorry for misspelling in my last review.

I meant to write Stutter. ;p;
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
You actually made me studder in shock

I just kept saying "you.. you.. you!"

Please be okay Spencer! DX
LovelyLaMa95 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
yay update! Nice cliffhanger meanie -.-* Spencer better be ok. update soon please )
Lia Walker chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Liking it so far .
LovelyLaMa95 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love this idea! Can't wait to read more, please update soon! Also 10 points for Spencer asking for Socko lol