Reviews for The woes of being Uchiha Itachi
fullmetal-meeze chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
This is too funny to be real. I'm really impressed, to be honest. I didn't think that this fiction would go in the direction it did, but I'm glad. It's hilarious.
saashi samy chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
very funny
i like
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
BHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAH make it stop! My tummy hurts! Epic!
rriddlemethis chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Oh my god, this was absolutely priceless! I swear by the end I was sobbing from so much laughter. Poor Sasuke looking fatter just sealed the deal xD
vna chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
ahaha!this is soooo epic! a preggy sasuke! ahaha!
The Ashen Sun chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I loved this story! It was really funny! I especially enjoyed the aside conversations, especially the snarkiness of Hiashi. I also loved the characterization of Fugaku in this. Sure, he was OOC (I would've loved to see him tap dancing down the street, and I mean hardcore tap dancing), but I think that suited this story perfectly. I hope you continue to write stories as amazing as this one!
aismaiden17 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Lol I had so much fun reading this! Thank you!
Eulphy Winchester-Chase chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Man! Shisui IS Hil-Ar-IOUS! mwahahahahahha! Kyaaahhahahha! Damn! I can't hold it... my gut hurts!
Eulphy Winchester-Chase chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
OMGs! hahahahahha! I can't stop laughing! Go Sexy no Jutsu! Mwahahahaha
mikomiarisu-chan chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
LOLOLOL...!oh my stomach hurts from laughing like crazyyyy...!it's soooooo funnyyyy! The last line is epic, "no father, itachi isnot carrying the child" god i cant stop laughing...xD kudos to you!
Cotton and Cash chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAH. *cries from laughing so hard and promptly falls off the bed*

This Itachi was adorably awkward. Usually people have him as suave and confidant, but I find that I prefer this one more. I seriously laughed the entire way through this.. Scheming Uchiha clan heads, pregnant Sasu-chan, and all around hilarious moments perfect crack.

xoxo, Mean-chan
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
WTF THAT EPILOGUE! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAH ROFLAMO! HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA
alanasometimes chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
LOL
Conan-Ai chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
OMG this story is simply HILARIOUS! Especially the ending and the part about Neji's transexual surgery! XD
Janneia chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
SociallyInept!Itachi that is still super!powerful!strong!etc is a wonderful, wonderful concept! Ah, all the possibilities for crack! xD Keep it up!