Reviews for Dempsey and Makepeace REUNION
haveunotthought chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
I really enjoyed finding out about Steve - intrigued as to what went wrong as they are still on good terms. The flash back with Freddys death was a sad touch - very believable. And you used Fry well, I love Fry
xLaramiex chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Oh no! Poor Harry!
Krato chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Could picture them at the crime scene, driving through the reporters etc. Liked the little aside with Steve Wilkes - could be interesting.

Poor old Harry - seems she's had it rough in her life. Looking forward to hearing what Dempsey's been up to.
xLaramiex chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
haha it really is like nothing has changed from 23 years ago :)
Helenj chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Glad your back! It's only natural she'd worry about what's going to happen. I thought Dempsey would get his way, can't wait to see how they work together after all these years.
Krato chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Ohh, so who is the dead woman at the Wellington Hotel?

Sounds like Harry is regretting last night a little bit and realises she got swept up in the moment. Although Dempsey tells her he doesn't intend going anywhere just yet, she has every right to be cautious.
Berengloren chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
It's so good to read a new chapter of your story. It would be great to see how Dempsey and Harry will work together now after so many years. I guess we can expect fireworks, misunderstandings and so on again between the two of them!
haveunotthought chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
ys Dempsey get's his way, let's hope he gets his way with Harry as well - in every sense. And great Fry!
Krato chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Ah, it all becomes clear. Spikings was protecting them from themselves.

I loved the bit where Harry puts on Sky news for some reason -that seemed very real. So they're going to be on the trail of terrorists together!

When Dempsey asked her if she was ashamed that she'd jumped straight into bed with him, I had a big smile on my face. Glad she did because it just seemed so right and happened very naturally.
Krato chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
I like the 'pillow-talk'. Harry asking if he's made plans and him telling her his first plan worked was very cheeky of him lol.

So sad that Harry could never have children and Dempsey blaming himself because he wasn't there to partner her.
Krato chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
I could tell him simply that I have triggered the alarm," she whispered, pointing to the security guard.

That whole museum scene was funny but I loved the idea of Dempsey turning it into a silly game.

Oh that last scene was so emotional. I could just picture Harry sobbing in his arms as they kissed. It made me want to cry too. Wonderful chapter.
Krato chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Whoa! So Harry's had too much to drink and it sounds like her true feelings have been revealed. All the way through that chapter I was thinking something was going to go wrong lol
Krato chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
So great that dempsey still has the power to make her nervous. And hurray .. she's still single!

But why did Spikings lie?
Krato chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Loved Harry's mixed feelings towards him after all this time. Sounds like both Dempsey and Harry have got themselves pretty 'high up' jobs now.
Krato chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is exciting! I guess we all know who the 'American colleague' is. lol