Reviews for Cover to Cover
zero-damage chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hadn't found this until now, but I'm foxed as to why it doesn't have more reviews. You did a fantastic job getting inside Naoto's head, and in addressing an aspect of her character that is usually glossed over in fanfiction. More importantly, you looked at *why* she took the actions she did (and still does) and made a very convincing answer. Captured her voice perfectly too, at least in my opinion.

Just excellent all round. Notice you've written some other P4 oneshots, will make sure to check them out.
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I want to thank you for writing this, though it may be years old. This was the only fic on the site to acknowledge that Naoto goes through gender stuff. You go into the territory well, showing how Naoto walks in a weird place, and how people would react after the base. Bravo.
Random Reader chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Excelent interpretation of the character. Made me think differently of her, and somewhat relate a little more.
illuminatesound chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I can NOT understand why this doesn't have any reviews. This piece is a beautiful character study. It's incredibly refreshing to see a piece like this that shows Naoto as who she is and what she aspires to be rather than focusing on what she is. So many stories just focus on how she's a girl and it's like this revelation truly changes who she is when it never does. Naoto will always be Naoto regardless of the gender she is perceived to be and you've shown that here.

This is clearly well researched, the subject matter (which is a sensitive topic in and of it self) has been handled exquisitely, the writing is top-notch, and the piece itself has been executed beautifully.

And as for Naoto's voice? Perfect. This is spot on in more ways than I can count. You have a fantastic piece of writing here and an amazing grasp of Naoto's character.