Reviews for Quietus
Honestly, I think it's a major regret of mine that I will never be able to sixshot get dead by sideswipe&backup!sunstreaker. Reading in 2k17!
I can't this story is just too sad no matter how many times I read it!
But anyway this has to be one of my favourite fanfiction of all time! It's such a pity that it will never be completed...
kittyKat010 chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
Omg...
when I started Reading this I was like WTF is going on!? and then I saw the hints here and there and I was like Omg you gotta be kidding me. And then when It actually Came true I was so Sad and the tears wont stop falling and I feel so, so, so, soooooooo bad for Sideswipe and What happend and I just cant stop crying TTTTTT_TTTTTT
MadnessJones chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Wow, I know the story's not finished from the chapter I stopped at, but I have to say it: I cried a little. I haven't cried at a story in months, so the fact that I even cried a little means you set this story up perfectly for that heart-wrenching moment. Good job :')
PockyTurtle chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
This isn't what I thought it was. I am legitimately crying. Good grief. That's all I can put together right now. I'll keep reading. :'[
OutOfTimeInWonderland chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
You haven't updated this in a while. Maybe it's completed. I just wanted to let you know that you have amazing writing skills. I'm ashamed to admit I've been laughing since the beginning and bawling since chapter 4 or 5. The story is amazing but not amazing because it hurts. I did not see any of this coming and I didn't sign up for this feels trip. Fantastic job though!
Animekitten99 chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Okay it takes a lot to make me cry a LOT and this just did plz PLZ I'm begging u plz update
Lanny-Sama chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
This gave me sads ... I feel sorry for Sideswiped.

I saw the twist coming, but around chapter 3 or something I started doubting since you wrote Sunstreaker pretty normally and the absence of other mechs could have signalised a different problem.

Poor Sides...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
... I'm crying so hard right now. Tears are literally streaming down my face. This story is so sad, and so beautiful at the same time! You did a wonderful job of showing all the characters' emotions and pulling the reader into the story. I feel so bad for poor Sideswipe that there is a lump in my throat, and I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around Sunstreaker's death. Now I have to explain to my mom why I am sitting here at my desk sobbing my eyes out. Great job!
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
why is chapter 1 in 6?
cottoncandy903 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
awwwwwww...this is so sad yet so amazing at the same time! this actually made me cry which saying something. I nvr cry at this kind of stuff. your rly good! I can't wait to read some of your other work!
LaniLupani chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This story is heartbreaking and amazingly well written. Are you planning to continue?
smokiesgirl chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Please update! THis is great!
KITSUNE-CHAN chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
PLEASEE continue this history, that is really interesthing!, you make me cry with Sideswipe!
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
I cried so hard in this chapter. I was in class reading this when I was supposed to be doing homework when i started crying. People thought I was crying because the homework was to hard. Please up date as soon as you can.