Reviews for Quietus
TransformersBeeFan chapter 8 . 2/7
I cried so hard in this chapter. I was in class reading this when I was supposed to be doing homework when i started crying. People thought I was crying because the homework was to hard. Please up date as soon as you can.
Au2bot Starlight chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
I'm just going to crawl into a corner and cry my life away...
Out of all the fanficts I've ever read, this is the only one to make me cry :'(
Dawn Racer chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
SO. FRAGGING. GOOD!
Omp I've been crying from the feels, your story is just amazing
Dawn Racer chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I was so shocked and horrified that I cried. I was NOT expecting that, it's so good. So sad. It would be horrifying to loose half yourself, your twin...Primus.
You did a really good job.
enmused chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
... I honestly have no words to describe this story. Your portrayal of emotions are beautiful. I have never been so deeply affected by a story and I had grown fond of the twins only through reading your other fics.
I noticed that this is not marked as complete, so I hope you will finish the story soon.
Grace chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
This was the first fanfic I ever read that actually made me cry. Not like weepy little tears, I'm talking deep, heart-wrenching, sobbing wails of anguish, curled up in a ball with my face buried in a pillow.
I think I cried for a good thirty minutes straight after finally learning that Sunny was actually dead.
My God, you really know how to write a story. You stepped all over my heart, and I hated and loved every minute of it. Please, for all our sakes, never, ever stop writing. You have a very special gift. :)
Jazz's lil ninja chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Omg I love it! Its soooooo sad but I can't help but love it! Update soon Kay? I wanna know what happens
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Gosh, Ah'm cryin' now! Why!? If dis was placed on Cybertron den dat'd explain why only Sides was on Earth in ROTF/DOTM.
Hubero chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
...This...is AMAZING! I started reading this last night at like 11 O'clock at night and I was like 'I'll just read a couple chapters and go to bed.' Yea...that didn't happen. I read it straight through to the end...And then I went back to chapter 1 and reread it straight through. This is the THIRD time I have reread this story. It's brilliant. Simply brilliant. I can't quite put into words just how much I love this story-which is strange considering I don't usually read sad stuff-but I'll try.
In the first chapter and part of chapter 2, my first reaction was, 'Oh no, Sunny's dead.' But then you added Sunny visiting Sides in the med bay-clever-although I knew something was wrong. I just knew something was off with Sunny. At first I thought it was a fake-which is kind of true I suppose-mech who was impersonating Sunny boy for whatever reason. But he was so in character that I knew it couldn't be anyone else.
You sure took your sweet time for Sides to remember what happened! Frustrating, but addicting to read :) My heart broke when Sides was in the office and learned the truth. And the other bots reactions too! I thought it was perfectly balanced. You had the reaction of Sideswipe, but some of the others in too since they didn't realize he had been still seeing Sunny.
I also like how you went back to what happened-especially since we already knew what was going to happen-to see how Sides got pinned down in the first place. And I really like how you focused on Sunny since, ya know, it was his last day.
I guess what I'm trying to say is-for some twisted illogical reason-this is my favorite story about the twins. It's just so...fantastically written! And I believe you're at a crossroads where you can go either way.
I'm interested to see if you'll bring Sunny back since Sides is his 'back-up file.' I'll admit, I'd really like you to bring Sunny back (it's depressing that Sides doesn't have his twins around no matter how irksome he may be). But...I'm also interested in seeing how Sides will cope without his twin, since it's so unheard of. And the idea that he's still 'seeing' his dead twin appeals to me.
I don't know if I'll ever get tired of rereading this story, because there's so many things you added. Going back and reading from the first chapter and knowing that Sunny is merely a figment of Sideswipe's imagination adds a different angle as a reader. It's just so damn addicting! Don't stop now! Keep going! :D
Hubero
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I apologize in advance of any spelling mistakes I have made. I've been balling my eyes out these last couple of chapters! (This story is sooo good!)

I was thinking, maybe Sunstreaker isn't dead, maybe the reason Sideswipe surrvived was because sunstreaker's spark moved into sideswipe's sparke making sideswipe's spark whole.

Anyways, I've really enjoyed your story, even though people keep looking at me funny while I stare at the screen with tears running down my face. xD You write so much depth in the characters I cannot help but be swept away with the plot. Many thanks for posting!
CiciNota chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
This is horrifically depressing and I want an end to it.
jewelofthedawn chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I just started reading this story this morning thing I would read a chapter then come back to it later. Now I've read through chapter 8 (while i was supposed to be working) because I couldn't possibly stop. When sideswipe finally found out the truth I was crying. Please update as soon as possible.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Very sad touching chapter I hate the fact that Sunny is gone, Awsome chapter please update soon.
Sofia chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Oh god, this fiction made me cry so much... the little skip of heartbeat and how cold I went when I realised it has all been a part of Sideswipes imagination.. oh the sorrow..
ZephyrX9 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Backup...? That gives me a theory...