Reviews for Method
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was wonderful! Excellent use of the Joker's slightly muddled, idiosyncratic thought process and contemptuous nature which clearly came though in the POV. I loved the bit about taking people off the street and gutting them to see if Batman was there - it's horrific, but the way it's described seems almost childlike, like he seriously believes they'll have the Bat-Signal patterned onto their stomach or something. I swear, half the time the Joker's a crazed homicidal maniac and the other half he's a little kid.

Yes, I likey.
KitCat Italica chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh wow, this was amazingly incredibly AWESOME. You've no idea how happy it makes me to come across a good fic like this. I loved the image of the top spinning out of control, it so perfectly depicts the wild uncontrollable circles they're stuck in together. And "until they burned each other up alive and screaming"? Too perfect.
The memory of the bat was excellent, too. I've always wanted to try writing some oneshot to that effect. It was wonderful, how he either saved it or killed it. So Joker, so awesome.
In short, this fic blew me away. I love your writing.
StupidGord chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ahh, this was very cool, very well-written. I loved the little "memory" you added in, about the bat. The imagery was spectacular all throughout.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Beautiful story, and this caught my eye in the summary-

~It is the Joker, after all.

Haha, awesome. :P
The Illegible chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is BEAUTIFULLY written! I'd normally hold off on reviewing this until I'm not half-asleep/I'm not being so inefficient, but saw you were new to the site and...this so, so deserves a review. Stylistically excellent, characterization was superb, word choice and imagery were also incredible. Joker's memory of the bat (and multiple choice past) stuck out as particularly phenomenal. There were times when putting a "the" in front of Joker and Batsy's names sounded a touch too wordy, but that's a really teeny crit. Loved your deliberate repetitions though-like Harvey-Harvey-Harvey-Dent, and I loved how ruthless and terrifyingly mad Joker is. I'm not really a slash fan (just doesn't do it for me), but I did like the sexual undertones you worked in here. Batman brusing J, them destroying each other from the inside out, innuendo, but there's wiggle room too.

Basically, this was AWESOME! :-D