Reviews for Those Things That Go Unsaid
draconicat chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*purrs*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is brilliant. Seriously, I love your Lex, he's the perfect combination of criminal mastermind and petty school boy. I appreciate the humor too, it helps keep the story entertaining, rather than hae it get caught up soley in the fact that the boys aren't friends anymore. You protrayed their bond very well.
Wheezy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is gorgeous! I absolutely loved in. So perfectly in character and very poignant.
Zeionia aka Disturbed chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was a very well-written story. I think you did an excellent job keeping Lex and Clark in-character, especially given the time-skip and the drunkenness.
Sissi chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
wow...that was excellent writing. I don't really have words for how much I loved it.

The relationship, the dialouge, the whole undertone of the story is jsut perfect. You really captured Clark and Lex and their hate/love for each other, and when one of them kills the other it would be the end of them, beacuse they can't live without each other... it kinda made me sad, but God it's so true!

Fabulous work. You have to write more.
becs1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is just lovely. Great dialogue. I miss this Lex, and I miss this relationship.