Reviews for The Insidious, and its perils
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
*sniffling*;~;...Oh...poor RyokoDx...Sniff...*blows nose* hurry up with the next wonderful chp plz;~;...So i can stop eating chocolates from frustation and depression;~;
katTheCharmer86 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Good story!
light chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
Hey there I really like this fic so far, please update, since it hasn't been updated in awhile, Oh and please dont kill off ryoko she is the coolest character around. I hope you decide to finish up here.
light
tamago chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
...When will you finish this? It's really good!
Lugnutz chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
I like it! Please update soon.
Yami Dragoness chapter 3 . 3/4/2002
ahhh! you left me at a cliffhanger! so whats the big secret? i want to know! i love the plot so far! keep writing please! this is good stuff!
alighthawk chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
A very good story so far. It's strange to see Ryoko so defeated, but it's natural when you hear that you're dying. I hope there's a silver linging in this tale, cause it's getting kind of sad.
Ritoru Kani chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
PLEASE!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'M JUST DYING TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN! PLEASE!
Yukina-Raven chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
Oh...*sniff*...*Mihoshi style of crying* WAAAAAHHHHHH! OH, THIS IS SO SAD! WAAAHHHHHH! DON' T LET RYOKO DIE! PLEASE! *sniff*...I love Washu/Ryoko (as in mother/daughter) relasionships between the two...so keep 'em up! *sniff* Now I'm depressed...*sulks off* Tenchi/Ryoko Forever...*sniff*
Ryoko and Me in Love chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
Wow... You can't stop like that... ;_; I..."sob"...

Please don't let her die...
smjCherry-chan chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
I love cliffhangers! I do it in my fics too, and everyone doesn't like them! * starts crying* Anyway,*sniffs* would you please read my fic called Lives Lost, Friends Found and tell me what you think?
Lady Cassandra chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
Hi! Sorry I haven't logged in yet! Forgive me? Coolness!

Your story really rocks! It's better than any other Tenchi/Ryoko (which I dearly hope this is! _) story I've ever read! Some of the ones I've read are only nonsense, but yours is fantastic! Please finish soon! (Ayeka bashing 4-ever! Sorry, but I don't really like her! Can ya tell?_~)
funky demon goddess of sweetarts chapter 2 . 2/22/2002
aw, life's a bitch. anyways, yeah yeah yeah, u already know it's good, but i'm gonna remind u of that again by saying : MORE (PLEEZ) ! !
Threnody chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
Aw, that was really cute. You should continue the story. I liked where it was headed. I hope she doesn't die, either way it would be a good story. It is a bit ooc, but it's still cute. Tenchi and Ryoko forever! Ja ne.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
Good story, good plot, but I just HAVE to see what happens next!