Reviews for Don't Judge a Bass by His Cover
Moonflower26 chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
It was nice, I guess, but it lacked some depth for me, I didn't get how and why Chuck fell in love with Blair, there was no defining moment like Victrola or limo. Their firdt time was not memorable at all.
Also it would be nice to see how thay continued their official relationship.
Chuck's talk to a busboy was very touching, btw.
The should be full circle at least regarding their English project. It could be presented to Ms. Wright in last chapter to prove what a formidable team they were together. Some discussion of Emma would not hurt either (I am die hard Jane Austin fan)
Moonflower26 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I am not sure how I feel about such rapid development. For Chuck's benefit I hope B was not a virgin, otherwise she will bite his head in the morning.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
cute wish it would have lasted longer!
fullermy chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
what a nice story! great job! but is it already done?! quite not the ending I expected but still its great! kudos to you!
Bluck2nite chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Just finished your story and I think I am in love with your story, that is! Just loved the simplicity of the story and the sweetness of our beloved Chair! It's a reprieve from the show, the way you pared them down! Detaching them from their endless games and constant road blocks! And ultimately showcasing Chair in an effortless fashion! Which sometimes is all I want in a good fan fiction read!

Thank you for this, it was truly a treat! My only complaint is you didn't finish the story! Could you do one last chapter, like maybe an eplilogue! That would make my week! It would be such a shame for the story not to get it's rightful ending! Once again thanks for this breath of fresh air!

P.S. I've added your story to my favorites!
Juicyxoxocharm16 chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Ahhhhhhh UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE PLEASEE3 obsessed! Update soon(:
tiffxoxo chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
This is Really good
kirstenroxs22 chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
yeah keep going with this story i like it a lot. and they are finally together so it is awesome
BassKingdom chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
I loved this chapter! Can we have more fluff, please? Seriously, there’s not enough CB fluff in the world. LOL at Chuck being called a “dating virgin”. The idea that he’s inexperienced at something is hard to conceive. :)
chuckandblair2456 chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
aww i loved thiss! she got her fairy tale! so adorable!
CBBW3words8letters chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Amazing :D can't wait for more update soon :)
ChairLoveK chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next update! :)
TriGemini chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Really loved this chapter, a lot.

As usual, looking forward to more. Until then.
DiorAddicted chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Awww.. SO sweet chapter! Loved it!

Chuck can be very romantic if he wants to! hehe..

I love him like this! hehe..

And at the end... ofc lust took over! Their Chuck and Blair for goodness sake! hahahaha...

Can't wait for more! :D

tvrox12 chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Great chapter!

I loved that Chuck remembered the fairy tale comment that Blair had made earlier in the story! It was very sweet!

Update Soon!