Reviews for Seduction at 40,000 Feet
lilmisslibrarian chapter 1 . 4/6
Very intense sexually and emotionally. Loved it!
marianmerza chapter 1 . 3/27
dayum that was intense
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 1 . 3/13
I can't even begin to tell you what I like...haha...love about this story. One again you captured that explosive passion and love between these two and I am soooooo happy I started reading NaruSasu fan fiction. Hahaha. Thank you sooooooooooo much. You are amazing...amazing.
lazyfox21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
They fuck like a ninja in a mission, nice...
toiletwater chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow.
flyawaybutterflies chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Oh this is so amazing!
Just ughhh 6 yrs over that... and I sooooo felt bad as you read the months going by!..
Ugh I wanted to cry!
You wrote this so wonderfully
I applaud you!
Perfect combo of funny and sexy!
Triya Myth chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Reading this again... Keep revisiting it over and over and never fails to impress! So hot... Lots of history, tension, release, reunion... And the last line just hits right home. Will read and re-read again for sure :) thank you so much for writing this :)

T
Cloaked Depression chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Reading this for the third time and its still as amazing to me as it was the first time.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
One of my favs thanx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Oh my god! This was the weirdest but hottest smut i have ever read. Fucking good job you're so talented. Thank you for writing! 3
Lady Moiraina chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I love it! It's healing to see the true couple for Naruto. Not only that though, I enjoy your style. You always give just the right amount of smut with emotion in it. All of your stories make me want to see sequels and whole novels pour forth from what you write. Thank you as always for a very enjoyable read.
sanghyuk chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I loved it so much... one of my faves so far~
blaabaerlyng chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
ok ok, I know you like wrote this 5 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it still have to same effect on people as when you first published it/wrote it. I mean, this is purely pleasure for any narusasu fan and it isn't only the "au", placement in the story and the action that does it. It's the way thing are written and how you make them react and say things and not say things that makes this into gold and a sure 1st place in making people all over the world hot and funny in the nether regions. I'm just wanted to let you know that even when 5 years have passed, this is still incredible. It made my heart pound hard in my chest a few times. Thank you for writing this, I love it. Also I feel just a little embarrased for Adele when she went over to N&S after they had done the nasties. Awesome.
sophiadiane chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
God this was so amazing!
YaoiIsLife chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Omg! That was the best NaruSasu I have EVER read! Sasuke was such a little cock loving slut at the end! It was perfect!