Reviews for Seduction at 40,000 Feet
Lady Moiraina chapter 1 . 9/19
I love it! It's healing to see the true couple for Naruto. Not only that though, I enjoy your style. You always give just the right amount of smut with emotion in it. All of your stories make me want to see sequels and whole novels pour forth from what you write. Thank you as always for a very enjoyable read.
sanghyuk chapter 1 . 7/2
I loved it so much... one of my faves so far~
zomanian chapter 1 . 6/13
ok ok, I know you like wrote this 5 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it still have to same effect on people as when you first published it/wrote it. I mean, this is purely pleasure for any narusasu fan and it isn't only the "au", placement in the story and the action that does it. It's the way thing are written and how you make them react and say things and not say things that makes this into gold and a sure 1st place in making people all over the world hot and funny in the nether regions. I'm just wanted to let you know that even when 5 years have passed, this is still incredible. It made my heart pound hard in my chest a few times. Thank you for writing this, I love it. Also I feel just a little embarrased for Adele when she went over to N&S after they had done the nasties. Awesome.
sophiadiane chapter 1 . 6/7
God this was so amazing!
YaoiIsLife chapter 1 . 3/31
Omg! That was the best NaruSasu I have EVER read! Sasuke was such a little cock loving slut at the end! It was perfect!
MisheruFAD chapter 1 . 3/6
ugh. this was so hot and steamy holy shit. loved it. whew -fanning self-
Lerya-chan chapter 1 . 2/24
That was hot!
I loved it
LoveCritic chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This story is steamy! I love the uniqueness of it and it made me want to read it over. I do have the complaint that it isn't longer. I wish it wasn't just a one shot and continued on to be a full story. Other than that I like it! :)
Yuki No Sabaku chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is the first Fanfic I've read that has Sasuke acting like a cock-whore and talking dirtier that a prostitute... FREAKING LOVED IT!
Albewt chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I don't know what to say.. perfect is the only word I can come up with. Thank you for this!
SparklyChocolateEye chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
OMG i dont even know what to say this was SOOOOOOOO good and the sex scenes wow *fans self* your a really good writer
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I literally don't know what to say other than...
kizukatana chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I think that what I like best about this story (even though the plane scenes were super steamy... I fly Emirates transatlantic sometimes and will never look at it quite the same) is the fact that Naruto didn't just take Sasuke back without him suffering and admitting what he did wrong. In SOOOO many fics, Naruto just 'loves him so much and wants him to be happy' and never makes Sasuke properly own his mistakes. I am so glad that you made Naruto an actual human in this story, and had Sasuke have to earn it. Thank you!
Namermosmi chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
DinosaurBrigade chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I appreciate the emotion felt from the two of them. But I really loved the humor. I don't know if you were going for humorous, but certain parts were hilarious. Dick drool; seriously, that's a new one to me.