Reviews for Seduction at 40,000 Feet
Dances with Willows chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
The finger apologizes were adorable.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Fucking hell... One of the best I've read! Man I wish you wrote more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
I am fucking pissed only because i went into the story expecting for SasuNaru and getting NaruSasu instead with absolutely no warning. At least give us some type of hint before its too late to turn back. I actually ended up throwing my phone across the room because of this frustrating moment. Other than that, the story was fine. Just please give some sort of hint that this is NaruSasu and not SasuNaru.
whyisn'tmyotpcanon chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Omg the little touches that they had in the plane was beautiful. Omg my eyes are tearing up. Not to mention that the smut is amazingly written. I really love your fanfics
keepsakeatlas chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
The coarse language really added to it. I loved how in love these two were. The smut was hot as hell of course, but the little touches of their fingers and when they started to tear up from getting emotional really hit me with butteflies. They longed for each other so hard that even these small touches hurt hnnnnasgdkdlsg damnit you got me in the feels.
Marvolo.R chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Omg that was so brilliant I laughed and cried and I can't even tell you how much I loved it. I sure as hell hope there's a sequel because it deserves it. I'm going to check your other stories since this was such a gem.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
That was long as hell. And I absolutely loved the smut. I was so mad that Sasuke told him he found someone else. I liked that they were communicating through holding hands. I still feel like Naruto definitely deserved an apology in person. But I loved it
alteringpupil chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
literally the best lemon i have ever read
Xerenity02 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Loved the story...the feelings shared were sincere...it was beautifully written.
lilmisslibrarian chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Very intense sexually and emotionally. Loved it!
marianmerza chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
dayum that was intense
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
I can't even begin to tell you what I like...haha...love about this story. One again you captured that explosive passion and love between these two and I am soooooo happy I started reading NaruSasu fan fiction. Hahaha. Thank you sooooooooooo much. You are amazing...amazing.
lazyfox21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
They fuck like a ninja in a mission, nice...
toiletwater chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Wow.
flyawaybutterflies chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Oh this is so amazing!
Just ughhh 6 yrs over that... and I sooooo felt bad as you read the months going by!..
Ugh I wanted to cry!
You wrote this so wonderfully
I applaud you!
Perfect combo of funny and sexy!