Reviews for Seduction at 40,000 Feet
Namermosmi chapter 1 . 4/13
nosebleeds.
DinosaurBrigade chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I appreciate the emotion felt from the two of them. But I really loved the humor. I don't know if you were going for humorous, but certain parts were hilarious. Dick drool; seriously, that's a new one to me.
puppyprincess chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I just love me some SasuNaru!
Anchy chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Excelent story :D the sex scines where so hot *-* especialy the one in the plain. By making love copuls show love and desire for ther partener but exploring another body by toch can also be fun. I love it how u represented there fealing and desire for another it was hot and exciding it was fun seeing them like that I don't see that often in narusasu fanfiction :D. Oh and I loved the dirty talk in the plain *-* I wish it was more of it the offic sex scine . I had fun reading this keep it up ! -
ALittlePartyNeverKilledNobody chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I like sasunarusasu and you're story is really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow...just..Wow!
That was a really great one-shot!
It was nicely written, PERFECT flow, and no mistakes.!
In one word, AWESOME!
Moon's Aphelion chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Loved the way you portrayed their longing for one another, and also, the sex was really hot. *winks*
blueberrry chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was one of the longest effen oneshots I've ever read, but it was totally worth it.

This, my friend, is a work of art.

Really, the way you wrote them both was so extremely hot and just shows what a great writer you are!

All your Naruto stories I've read so far is perfection in word-form.

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this.

And for making Sasuke a demanding sexy as hell uke!
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
nah i actually love the pinky fingers kissing and fucking things )) so cute. I imagines how their faces would look during that and i cant help but laugh ))
jong0ut chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is brilliant. I've got nothing else to say aside from praises after praises. I mean, I loved the plot everything ;_; and on a side note, lol a clingy Sai
roca24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was so HOT! I love the story 3
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Fucking Hot. Love it. :3
Misaki-NeeChan chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Fucking awesome! This was the best. Well written and everything.
cellariusianua chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
LOL i felt a bit like i was reading a dirty talking synonym list.. but i'm going to ignore a few of those expressions bc i do like when ppl are vocal & this was super hot! the only thing i didn't think worked was naruto running away from the plane/sasuke? i mean he obviously wanted to fix things just as much & obviously wanted to fuck just as much ;) i don't think he would've passed that up after 6 yrs lol plus i guess i don't think it's very naruto to not say a word & want someone to hurt just bc they made him hurt, especially once he realized sasuke was sorry.
AzizaHR chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Well I'm not even sure what to say. This is favourited due to the amazing sexual epicness that has been written. Love this one shot!