Reviews for Seduction at 40,000 Feet
Triya Myth chapter 1 . 7/29
Reading this again... Keep revisiting it over and over and never fails to impress! So hot... Lots of history, tension, release, reunion... And the last line just hits right home. Will read and re-read again for sure :) thank you so much for writing this :)

T
Cloaked Depression chapter 1 . 7/22
Reading this for the third time and its still as amazing to me as it was the first time.
One of my favs thanx
Oh my god! This was the weirdest but hottest smut i have ever read. Fucking good job you're so talented. Thank you for writing! 3
Lady Moiraina chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I love it! It's healing to see the true couple for Naruto. Not only that though, I enjoy your style. You always give just the right amount of smut with emotion in it. All of your stories make me want to see sequels and whole novels pour forth from what you write. Thank you as always for a very enjoyable read.
sanghyuk chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I loved it so much... one of my faves so far~
blaabaerlyng chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
ok ok, I know you like wrote this 5 years ago, but I'm pretty sure it still have to same effect on people as when you first published it/wrote it. I mean, this is purely pleasure for any narusasu fan and it isn't only the "au", placement in the story and the action that does it. It's the way thing are written and how you make them react and say things and not say things that makes this into gold and a sure 1st place in making people all over the world hot and funny in the nether regions. I'm just wanted to let you know that even when 5 years have passed, this is still incredible. It made my heart pound hard in my chest a few times. Thank you for writing this, I love it. Also I feel just a little embarrased for Adele when she went over to N&S after they had done the nasties. Awesome.
sophiadiane chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
God this was so amazing!
YaoiIsLife chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Omg! That was the best NaruSasu I have EVER read! Sasuke was such a little cock loving slut at the end! It was perfect!
MisheruFAD chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
ugh. this was so hot and steamy holy shit. loved it. whew -fanning self-
Lerya-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
That was hot!
I loved it
LoveCritic chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This story is steamy! I love the uniqueness of it and it made me want to read it over. I do have the complaint that it isn't longer. I wish it wasn't just a one shot and continued on to be a full story. Other than that I like it! :)
Subaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is the first Fanfic I've read that has Sasuke acting like a cock-whore and talking dirtier that a prostitute... FREAKING LOVED IT!
Albewt chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I don't know what to say.. perfect is the only word I can come up with. Thank you for this!
SparklyChocolateEye chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
OMG i dont even know what to say this was SOOOOOOOO good and the sex scenes wow *fans self* your a really good writer