Reviews for Affairs of Love
Kary G chapter 1 . 2/15
I'm enjoying yourstory, but I have to say. Add more detail. There is more dialogue than detail. For example, when Kat called Rocky to tell him the news. There is a small part when Casey let's him know Kat is on the line. What is the look on his face? Is he scared? Is there a frown on his face? Were his hands beginning to shake as he took the phone and place it next to his ear? Again, he did not know why Kat was calling him. See what I mean? Other than that, I'm enjoying your story :)

Keep up the good work!
Lizardphobia chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
I love that you wrote Billy and Trini together.
Lizardphobia chapter 17 . 12/6/2016
on crumbled up his paper and tossed it over his shoulder. "Tommy, you've been my best friend for years. I can't be happier that you found happiness with Katherine. She's everything that any man can dream of… except me, I dream of Kim…"

Hahahha. Hilarious!
Lizardphobia chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
Goshhh. Finally found out how Jason and Kim got together. Poor Kim.
Lizardphobia chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Jams is a great nickname. Hahha. And I'm proud to say I figured it was from his initials before I read the bit you wrote confirming it. I love nicknames!
Lizardphobia chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
The thing about Jason is that he's always so judiciously fair and ready to give anyone a second chance. I suppose that's why he was such a great role model for kids back in the 90's.

I think you wrote Kim and Jason'a viewpoints very believably.
Lizardphobia chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
You know, it makes more sense that Jason would get into the police force. A lot more sense for that than Bulk and Skull actually. Lol. Although I believe that has more to do with comedic effect than anything else in canon.
Lizardphobia chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
I know this is a Kat/Tommy centric fic, but God I'm such a sucker for Jason/Kim. I love the little snippets you have of them in here.
Lizardphobia chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
The exchange between Jason and Kim was hilarious.
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Rocky's a such a good friend.
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Poor Kat.
redpink chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Loved it!
Rocky is so funny in this story,I love how it's funny,sweet,love story and how Rocky is so sweet to mess up his own life for his friend
MegaSilver chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Interesting dynamics!

I did think, though, that it was just slightly out of-character for Tanya to storm off saying, "You made your bed; now sleep in it!" without showing ample precedent, i.e., she's castigated Kat before, multiple times, on EXACTLY the pregnancy issue - and that doesn't seem to be the case.

Also, Rocky is slow and naïve enough that he probably would NOT guess that Tommy were the father (though I must give you credit for his "That's wonderful news!" line... that's so Rocky!).

Okay, so that sounds harsh, I know, but I like it so far! It's an excellent, convincing premise that's pretty well-written and I'll keep on reading for sure. There's some things such as backstory I'd kind of like to see fleshed out a bit, but I have a feeling I'll be getting my fill in the chapters to come. :)
fudge2428 chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
aww the ending was so sweet...perfect way to end a beautiful story

can't wait to read more :)
zeopurple chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
Great ending to a great story! PB and Jams...gotta love Rocky..lol. I'm surprised Kim let him live after that one.