Reviews for Affairs of Love
redpink chapter 1 . 4/12
Loved it!
Rocky is so funny in this story,I love how it's funny,sweet,love story and how Rocky is so sweet to mess up his own life for his friend
MegaSilver chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Interesting dynamics!

I did think, though, that it was just slightly out of-character for Tanya to storm off saying, "You made your bed; now sleep in it!" without showing ample precedent, i.e., she's castigated Kat before, multiple times, on EXACTLY the pregnancy issue - and that doesn't seem to be the case.

Also, Rocky is slow and naïve enough that he probably would NOT guess that Tommy were the father (though I must give you credit for his "That's wonderful news!" line... that's so Rocky!).

Okay, so that sounds harsh, I know, but I like it so far! It's an excellent, convincing premise that's pretty well-written and I'll keep on reading for sure. There's some things such as backstory I'd kind of like to see fleshed out a bit, but I have a feeling I'll be getting my fill in the chapters to come. :)
fudge2428 chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
aww the ending was so sweet...perfect way to end a beautiful story

can't wait to
zeopurple chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
Great ending to a great story! PB and Jams...gotta love I'm surprised Kim let him live after that one.
brankel1 chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
I totally loved to see it end.
fudge2428 chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
awww i love this chapter

it's so awesome that their wedding was full of laughter and fun especially the pranks and jokes they pulled on each other...this was such a lighthearted chapter

can't wait to read the final chapter :)
Pebbles22 chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
This story is amazing. Sorry to hear about the flood but just know that us readers will be waiting patiently until you can get the next chapter up. LOVE IT!
brankel1 chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
I will be waiting.I'm just glad you're alright.
tribalranger chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
Take your time and hope you get a computer soon.
CoolDiva chapter 16 . 5/12/2010
Sweet, cute, funny... POWERFUL! Damn, girl! SO well-written and realistic. It's good that Nikki was brought to justice. She was dead-ass wrong for what she did- no matter the reasons- she was wrong. Anyway, looks like you find a way for everyone to kind of win, so, congrats on that! LOVED IT!
CoolDiva chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
Aww, Rocasey! Squee! Love em! And Kat's 'walk.' Hehe. I liked that. Loved, loved Adam's and Kat's toasts. Tommy is incredibly sweet- I want one. lol! Beautiful chapter. Full of win. But... did you underline it all on purpose? Not a big fan of that, but, that's me. This is your story. :)
icekrim91 chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
wow! that was really interesting and funny at the same time...i love the way you made it enjoyable to read and at some point, i love the rocky and tommy was funny...can't wait to read more about it.

p.s: hope you make a fic about a love triangle - Rocky/Kat/Tommy..hehe..just a suggestion...but tommy will win off course..hehe
fudge2428 chapter 16 . 4/30/2010
i love the way they all played rocky on the babysitting thing and tommy's gay jokes on him...

your right, it's a fun first i thought it was a serious one due to the whole court thing but i couldn't stop laughing at the joke and prank tommy made on rocky

i can't wait for more

update soon :)
brankel1 chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
Totally love the I was Rocky I would pay Tommy soon.
curiosities chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
While, I just started reading this and I understand how you want to put Tommy with 'his perfect match' however I can't help but feel sicken by both the affair and the way Tommy's father just pushes his daughter-in-law's feeling to the side. Not to mention how make adulterers into saints and Nikki who is the odd woman out, the bad guy [as you so promised in the start of chapter 5].

Have you ever been cheated on? Have you ever felt that pain of knowing the person you love is willing to go into the arms of another and no-one else seems to care about what its going to do to your mental stability? What you've created for Nikki is a lonely emotional hell, and having everyone so damn gung-ho about the two cheaters together is ridiculously cruel to anyone that has ever been in that sort of situation.

Honestly, you've just lost a reader, because after the replies of chapter 5 to your reviews I can't continue.