Reviews for Waking Nightmare
PolarBlue chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Intriguing surprise
nahia2008 chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
This fic was very beautiful and well written.

loved it
Eikyuu Kosai Awards II chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has been nominated for BEST DRAMA at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around. [To be eligible for ‘Hidden Treasure’ during the July 2010 term, work must have been posted prior to January 1, 2010.]

Our current slate of nominations (and the nominee banner) can be found here: community. livejournal mirsanawards / 28103. html

Nominations run from July 1 - July 14th, 2010, with voting from July 18 - July 31st, 2010.

Congratulations once again, and please feel free to join in the proceedings!
Desenchanter chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
This was really interesting, at first I was wondering where Miroku went but then I was like 'could it be...?' and it turned out to be. I think you depicted everyone perfectly. It was so sad for all of them, the self-inflicted wound Sango gave herself in the end, the self-loathing is so her. Kohaku's misery and Miroku's amazing patience and understanding love.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal./

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal. ?ashow&typeFanfiction&yearMarch%202010

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal./pickup_

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal.

~The Feudal Association
TaijiSango16 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you updated (and your other stories)! Wonderful as always, keep up the good work :) (ps update soon ;) )
Edward Houshi chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Oh, is this the final chapter? Please say it isn't!

Your characters stay close to the original while developing traits farther that the series really allowed. I really want to see how much farther you can develop them, so I hope this isn't the end!
Edward Houshi chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Wonderful chapter again. I love how confused Sango is, and how painful the entire affair is for everyone. Although, all the characters seem to think that once she remembers, everything will be alright again. Somehow, I think she'd still feel hurt, or guilty for making her family go through that.

Still, excellent chapter. I can't wait for the ending.
Edward Houshi chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
AUH. Please please please let this have a happy ending...

I love the emotion in this, but it seems to lack concrete sensual details. You never describe the hut, the character's faces, nothing. It leaves the story a little bland.

Still, I love the concept, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
xXSilent MelodyXx chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Simply remarkable. I absolute love it. You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful stories!

-Silent Melody