Reviews for It's Not Okay
Lionel chapter 10 . 7/15
I want to cry because you stop writing here... I hope you can continue this fic... I just love it so much that it broke my heart because I'm curious about what sally will found. Can you at least release just one more chapter? Please!
Flying Chrissy chapter 10 . 6/28
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Flutterbytink chapter 10 . 6/20
Is Harry going to have cancer?
253910 chapter 10 . 4/13
Anything? Please?
Merlenyn chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
eek! I hope Sally can figure out something to help Harry get better faster than he is so far! I wonder if he's doing so bad because he'd fully expected to actually die from what happened, it was his "dying wish" to get rid of Voldy, perhaps his magic is still trying to adjust to the fact that he didn't die? Or he just drained himself so badly that with all the other health issues he has (the long term malnutrition and all from how poorly he was treated by his relatives for so long) caught up with him since his magic isn't strong enough to support him now? So hopefully some medicine and plenty of food (plenty of reminders to eat, lots of small meals and snacks every few hours) will help him recover... and being with a caring blood relative will help. :)
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
I Harry changing from the Tears and Venom? Hopefully you will have a chance to update this one again.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
mmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
This is a very good story it would be nice to see more.
erh713 chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
does harry have some kind of cancer?
mithrilandtj chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
Please don't give Harry cancer
JulianneL chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Dude...unusual bruising, swollen lymph nodes, please tell me he doesn't have leukemia or something.
Rebelgirl01 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I love it! Please continue. I want to know what happens. With voldemort gone are his school grass still crazy, what is causing him to be sick, how crazy is life with the pilots? Please update soon!
Moonlight the Eevee chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
No, please tell me you didn't give Harry what I think you did! Please update soon, and let us know what is going to happen!
roobug21301 chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
ok been waiting almost 2 years to find out what's wrong with harry... throw us a little something...
Roo