Reviews for The TARDIS' chat room
MysteryWoman chapter 14 . 2/7
THIS. WAS. BRILLIANT! :)
THEY'RE ARGUING LIKE FIVE-YEAR-OLDS! :)
YAY! A FELLOW NIGHTVALIAN! :) :) :) :)
THE SANDSHOES THING!
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
YAY FUTURE JOHNLOCK!
YAY FUTURE NIGHT VALE!
CAN'T STOP CAPS-LOCKING!

-MW
PS: LOVED the chapter! :)
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 14 . 2/7
Well, at least Ten didn't find out about the fez, that would have been WW3.
badwolf-in-socks chapter 11 . 2/7
Doctor Who and Puppet Pals? My day has been made.
badwolf-in-socks chapter 7 . 2/7
Okay, now I'm just trying to imagine David using a chat room... xD
This is quite entertaining, keep it up :3
badwolf-in-socks chapter 1 . 2/7
I can actually imagine the Doctor saying 'lol'. Maybe it's more Eleven than Ten...
Good job with the chat names too!
Time-LadyMararder chapter 14 . 2/6
YOU NEED TO JOIN MAH CHATZY CHATROOMS YOU ARE AWESOME! XD lol sorry HAD to say that XD DX but unfortunately I am not able to get on ATM stupid freaking internet bills - but as soon as I can I will send a PM so you sorta know someone on there XD crazy person sorry m/64039745824061 XD so there's the link and yes I know this is a review and therefore anyone can copy and paste the link XD but I know that 10 won't mind XD ha, it sounds so funny to type that in a review for this story XD lol XD
her-royal-timelady chapter 14 . 2/6
Yay! The 11th Doctor's user name is BowTiesAreCool! That's so adorable! 3 And I love how everyone signed off in order, and then Rose was just like... "Yeah, I gotta go" And Ten and Eleven were arguing, it's HILARIOUS!
x her royal timelady
Wholockian394 chapter 1 . 2/6
omg this was hilarious! Bow ties are cool! Dun worry 11. If i get a char in this then I'll back you up! :) But also Ruth is so right. They are not sand shoes... They're CONVERSE! I actually wouldn't mind 11 giving us some help. I'd love to wear a bow tie all the time :)
sunfuzzies chapter 13 . 1/26
more sherlock! XD hehe... ugg, they reallly need to make up a name for the fans of sherlock, it must be done! and so does the wholock thing, but we dont see that happen anytime soon -_-" , well i will devote all my tme and energy to discorer, or create, a name for the fans of sherlock! well, that would be nice and all, except i have exams in math (ugg) and english tomorrow, so i should be studying... but this is important! and my grades arnt -._-." yeah, weird face, but... this... must... be... DONE! XD i really must be gettin back to the studin of which i havent started yet... XD and yeah, any ways, shery and the doc are different well, cause the doc cares bout the world i think cause sience he failed th save the time lords he wants redemption from the universe, from his compainions, from some one, and he saves the earth time and time again and it seams that he just cant get it, and yeah, but shery, well he doesnt care, really he does the thing for fun, really he enjoys it, kinda weird but hey,if it wasnt weird then its not shery is it, XD and where would we be without two good old fashioned phycopaths! XD yeah, probably in a better place XD yeah, but still, it would be epic if they met, but it has to be with the 12 doc, cause 11 gone :'( and i dont know how 12 works, but i know its gunna be strange cause hes only got 12 regenerations, and war doc counts, so technicly, well, i honestly dont know but its gunna be one fun thing to discover! XD anyways, shery is epic and so is doc who, so, keep up the fantastic wrighting and allons-y! XD
sunfuzzies chapter 12 . 1/26
YES! i just got introduced to sherlock yesterday and i finshed all eps ! and if they would just make a doctor who and sherlock crossover... life would be compleate.. :'( but they havent yet... ant the baskerville case XD he got it wrong! it wasnt in the sugar! XD no... noooooooooo nooo... he dies... and we have to wait foreveh for the next ep... :'( and you wrote shery and john very well, (hehe... ii nickname him shery.. XD XD ) :D hes so arrogant... and i was actually expecting the master and doc to be brothers actually, but shery and minecroft ... and i got tea up my nose, eck, diskusting, DX . are XD at bein "arch brothers".. XD and i have no idea weather sherlock said the truth about all that , if hes a fraud, or what... i dont know what to think... it plays with your mind, :( and the fact that i cant see the next season and eps, isnt helpin, but i know that he would live, just not how, and hes shery hes gotta live while others die, thats why he and the doc would get along preety funnily, and two phycopaths, XD not good for the universes health, but i dont know how he lives, its just so confrazzling, but ill find out on the next ep, somehow, , but yeah... it was soooo when he was like whats with the shock blanket and all, and i dont know bout johnlock, i mean, im preety neutral bout most things like this, except rosie and ten, love them and i dont care much bout whos whith who, just as long as gloyds there XD my fave racer XD i dont know, hes just sooo funny, goy that prankster kinda feel... and im gettin off topic arnt i , well it was sooo funny when shery was shootin the wall XD and i dont know how that smily got there but still XD i dont mind johnlock, its preety ok with me if you were wonderin, and john is alot like rory... always left behind.. :( and noooooo reinchbeck... no wait its riencheback.. no, ill get this, umm.. rienchenback... you know what i mean _" yeah... poor shery and how come no one questions the name!? i mean SHERY-i mean SHERLOCK HOMLES ... wait thats not right... okey, the dective? really in the books and all... meh alt universes... you know how they are, anyways i havent read any sherlock fanfics, cause my sis said that they mess up the character in your head, but meh, i dont kow,... but this is preety good, . so, any ways keep up the fantastic writhting and allons-y! ( ugg i really have serious spelin issues.. and im to lazy to spellcheack everythin.. like shery.. XD really dude the phone was in your coat pocket, on you! sherys soooo lazy.. XD )
Heya LOVE this! Just wondering... Could you bring in 11 or Amy or Rory or ESPECIALLY RIVER (I love River sooooo much). Torchwood might be fun too...

Thanks!

That crazy girl who reads every ff she gets her hands on :)
Lego-girl chapter 13 . 1/19
Percy Jackson?
MysteryWoman chapter 13 . 1/19
I stand firm in my position of "PLEASE GIVE US JOHNLOCK!" :)

Could you also include Cecil and/or Carlos from Welcome to Night Vale? If you don't know what that is Google it! Then listen to it (It's a podcast).

Anyway...

I really love this fic! And, I don't have anything to say.

- MW
XXAlmaareaXX chapter 9 . 1/19
I love your story! it makes me lol and almost cry at some parts. I like yo9ur head cannon, it makes total sense.
her-royal-timelady chapter 12 . 1/19
Oh, and also it would be a GREAT idea if Amy, Rory, and the Eleventh Doctor (and their actors) found their way to this chatroom! That would be AWE-SOME. Amy - TheGirlWhoWaited, Rory - RorytheRoman or StupidFace, Eleventh Doctor - BowtiesareCool. Oooh and what about Miss Oswin Oswald? (Oswin - GeniusOswin). If you include Oswin could you add my OC too? Nina Criss? She's Oswin's first love and best friend. Anywaysies, thanks for making this series, you are an AWESOME PERSON.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »