Reviews for Joe Goes to Hollywood
Kazuo chapter 2 . 2/15
This still cracks me up every time I go back and read it! Those movies were the shit, man.
Anon J chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Congrats on being the one story for "American Ninja" on all of . I just now noticed that and remembered you said you requested the category yourself, considering it your biggest accomplishment on this site.
Anon J chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Cool story, bro. In all seriousness, I miss you in the Sats and the Tee Effu Teu section. I realize now that I cannot handle seeing the words "emotional roller coaster" used to describe shitstain teenager masturbatory fantasies these weebfolk 'round here refer to as "great works of fanfiction", without a proper trollfic to cleanse my palate. I always loved how you gave serious reviews and critique to bad fanfiction as well. Sorry you and your friends got completely shit on for speaking the truth about the slipping quality of fandoms, and this very website. R.I.P., all the fun we used to have in the ten years I've known you. Hope you're doing well.

The Cretin chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Bravo! I appreciate this dude. I laughed a good one. Thanks. Maybe I'll catch some more of your work sometime. Keep rockin
The Cretin chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OMG! I about pissed my pants laughing. I remember this cheese. Loved it as a kid. That and the Sho Kosugi movies BWAHAHAHA Dude this parody. Off to read the next chap. Keep rockin
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! the mental pictures are enough to kill some one

i first saw this when i was like 6 and but didn't get the name till last week but still think it's awesome

so nice to see i'm not the only one with fun, cheesy 80's movie mania though u definitely make it waaaaaaaaaaaaay funner(tightie whities indeed, i ain't heard that expression in ages) though did u really have to have the Ortega mental pics*shudders* veeeeeeeeery disturbing
Kobudera chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
oh goooooood, i remember this and i love it still so much. it brings back so many good memories! well bad ones too, but mostly good. *SIGH* MEMORIEEEEEEEEEES. i'm kind of glad geoshitties went down and took the JB shrine with it.
Dogs Bower chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I do indeed recall this. Nice to see it online again after so much time has passed.