Reviews for Feverish
Elisabeth-Christine of Nowhere chapter 20 . 10/6
This is too amazing to be left unfinished...
Emma chapter 20 . 7/15
Darn it, why is it that all of the awesome fanfictions are left unfinished? Last updated 2011 and it's 2018. I love this fic and I'm glad I read it but darn it I'd love an ending
This is how the Cold War began.
ciocchiaru chapter 6 . 6/21
oH SKITT
ciocchiaru chapter 5 . 6/21
oh shit
shimizu00 chapter 1 . 4/2
i started reading this all over again
AvidFanficReader chapter 20 . 3/18
Augh!
I just realized that the last chapters name is Abandoned... DOES THIS MEAN SOMETHING?
I really like this story and I hope you finish it someday. It's super well written and the plot is fantastic!
Hope you feel like updating it soon maybe! 3
This is an awesome and adorable story! It's just so cute!(((o(*゚゚*)o))) It's also well written and amazing (๑๑)
bbissocute chapter 1 . 1/8
I always forget how much I enjoy this story until I reread it. It's been almost 8 years since I read it the first time, I think. Back when you only had a few chapters. Knew it was something special then. Even though it's not finished(and I'm not sure if it ever will be), I'm always so happy to come back to this fic. I hope you are doing well. :) Thank you for giving me so many great memories from this story.
Allyssa
SwiftilySquirrel chapter 20 . 10/28/2017
I absolutely adore this fanfiction. I remember reading this a long time ago, but it was when you already had ceased posting, probably around 2012-2014. Now it's the year 2017 and I reread this and I still love it. I do hope you come back some day and have the motivation to finish. I understand how it feels to be unable to finish something you started a long time ago, and you'll probably never even come back to see what I've written here. But if you do, I think I can speak for everyone who loves this story that we will be happy once you return and start posting again. And if you want help on it at all, I'd be more than willing to help.

Thanks for reading this if you have. Wherever you're at, I hope life is treating you well.

SwiftilySquirrel
UselessLife chapter 20 . 10/17/2017
I stopped reading this in the middle and read the end because I don't want to be attached when I realized it is discontinued. I just read the end and I'm terrified. I wish I knew what happened next. It's always the best that never get finished...
Peridoodle chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
Ah! This fanfic is so good... I'm so sad it's basically discontinued... Nonetheless, this is definitely my favorite multichapter Hetalia fanfic, if not just my favorite Hetalia fanfic in general! I'm so glad I found this fanficYour writing is amazing!
Inky-Paws chapter 20 . 9/25/2017
Christ. It's always that good fanfics that never get continued, huh? Pardon my French, but this was so. F*cking. Good. *sighs*
Raven chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
I've read this a few times over the years and I still love it. You did a top notch job. Just wanted to say thanks, if you're still checking reviews.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2017