Reviews for Feverish
TickingHellZzz chapter 20 . 6/23
Dude! This story is so fu*king awesome! But you haven't updated in like 4 years! Please really consider updating cause this is so fu*king amazing!
ChibiWolf18 chapter 20 . 6/23
You NEED to continue! I wanna know what happens! The last time you updated was 2011, which was 4 years ago! . Continue or I'll get England to bake scones for you! :3 This story is awesome btw, but not as awesome as the Awesome Prussia :D
BronzeDove chapter 20 . 6/5
It's unfortunate you're no longer updating this story, it's remarkably well written. Four years is quite a long time to leave your readers hanging.
AnnieWhovian chapter 9 . 6/4
Ok, I don't often leave reviews on older stories, but I felt I had to with this one. This is amazing. Really really good. I've been scared, mad, and laughing at this story playing out for the past couple hours. I especially love how America (in this chapter) was honking the horn and stuff and the just "HOLY SHIT" I was laughing so much. Wonderful job. I look forward to seeing what else happens in the rest of the story. .
Agafa Shelly chapter 14 . 6/2
So cute! ;)
PandaYuki-Chibi chapter 20 . 5/27
This is a really, really good piece of work! Looking forward to new updates! :)
Becauseican101 chapter 8 . 5/26
NUUUUUU MATVEY DONT CRY! I REVIEW! I REVIEW! *Russian accent*
Since I have been waiting for like 3 years and you haven't updated, here's something for me to end this with:

*canada and co got caught by the live television news people and they just asked who that guy they were helping was*

England's face grew a mask of unimaginable fury. "This is YOU-"

"I am Canada. I am your country. I am tired of being neglected and forgotten. I am DYING. You, my citizens, my children(italics), are killing me! Everyday, it keeps getting worse, every second, I can't remember the names of the nomadic tribes I taught, I can't remember off the tip of my head the year I became my own nation! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!" Oh yes, Canada cut his dear dad off.

With silent tears running down his face, Canada, with a newfound strength, wrenched off the helping hands on his person and stormed (legit in a fucking fury) to his car. (With kumaji, of course)

He drove off, 'Oh, Canada' playing on his stereo loud and proud.

*as soon as he got home (yes, HIS home)*

Matthew groaned into his huge ass soft af mattress. "Kuma, can you get the small trashcan from the bath, please?"

"Food?"

"Yeah, sooner or later."

"...Ok"

Canada turned onto his back in discomfort and threw a arm over his quickly overheating forehead. "Hah, well, I told those motherfuckers, hell yes I did, government my ass." He then froze, went over what happened over the last few hours and promptly shat himself. "Holy shit! OH DEAR GOD, NO. Dio, what did I DO."

His phone buzzed. Opening the old fashioned red flip phone, he saw a message from Prussia.

He clicked 'view message'.

'Dear Birdie,

That was really fucking awesome. You should see the fucking huge riot you started. It's great. Your people didn't know you? What a shame. Fire all your government officials for me, will you?
Feeling intimidated by your awesomness, THE GREAT PRUSSIA!

Ps. I was not joking when I said fire all of your employees.
melenie llamas chapter 1 . 5/12
This is the most beautiful thing I have seen I love is
GravyGhost chapter 20 . 5/12
THIS.
IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS AND THE FACT THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT GET ANOTHER CHAPTER AND FIND OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DEAR CANADA IS PHYSICALLY PAINFUL.
ARE YOU GOING TO EVER UPDATE OR DID YOU GIVE UP, PLEASE DONT LET THE ANSWER BE THE SECOND OPTION BECAUSE I WILL DO SOMETHING DRASTIC.
WHAT, I HAVE NOT A SINGLE IDEA BUT GOOD GOD I WOULD DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.
THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL WRITING AND PRUSSIA.
THANKS.
uugghhhhhhhcanadahfhfgdgdfggdfprussiaausrtriagermanyitalyfranceaprilmayjunejulyaugustDhdgfxvfshdgfgffhjhgjfdddfg
attackonkagamistitties chapter 20 . 5/8
This is so incredibly good. I knew, when I read it hadn't been updated for 4 years, that I shouldnt get attached. But of course, I just had to. It would be amazing if there was another update, even if it was to say this wouldn't be continued, but thank you for the ride this had been so far. I have enjoyed it a lot ( as much as you can enjoy Canada being in pain, which is -6181% ), I don't think I'll find another Hetalia fic that is as good as this one.
Please Make 21 Chapter ;_;
Vernon chapter 4 . 4/30
What's wrong with drinking maple syrup?
Rye Minose chapter 20 . 4/20
Oh my god please, puhlease tell me you're going to finish this.. please.. T.T
Hope the next chapter comes soon!
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »