Reviews for A Delightful Little Jog In People Park
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVED IT!1 OHH PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL OR ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THIS STORYY!HEHEHEH
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
xD Haha, love the concept.*pats on back*
Coxo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This just made mah day, really...
Syous99 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Ha, this fic gave me more than a chuckle! I was laughing very hard, and I'm so lucky my mom is asleep!
still.looking chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
The writing style by Phoenix's was a lot more serious than the one on Edgeworth's part, that really felt wrong. Overall though it was hilarious. It's so something to think up during PE. :D
Satoumon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
My gosh, this is hilarious! Weird concepts like this usually turn out to be a lot of fun to read, and this was no different. Loved all the imagery used, and a very advanced vocabulary contrasted with the mood of the story, thus making it all the more funny. Congratulations!
NAVINTAGEdeactivated chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I just got an image of Edgeworth from the 80's in my head. Sweating along with Richard Simons.

I laughed a few times, good job over all!
Candy Ride-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Nick/Edgey FTW!

Haha, great. *produces ice cream out of thin air.*
Bunnyxgun chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
HA HA HA! This was actually really funny!
vampiresemana chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Haha! A hilarious story! Poor, poor Phoenix for shouting Edgeworth's name out. But it was very funny your writing style was awesome (:
WaiiKitsune chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
When I saw the summary in my e-mail, I was like:

'Wait... This sounds familiar... What a coincidence. We talked about this in PE today.'

Then I saw the author.

' OH! ...Wait... She wrote this today?'

Haha. Once again, I am amazed by your descriptions. Phoenix really is too engrossed in his work. I can almost imagine Phoenix screaming, 'TAKE THAT!' at the trash can. (Don't ask why.)

What cracked me up too was the title. What's with the 'delightful little jog'? Oh. And I can't believe you actually embarrassed Edgeworth with the clothes.

One comment though. The way you wrote it, 'Edgeworth has thought he could get away from his office for a bit...', it sounds like Edgeworth came jogging from the office. Are you seriously telling me that Edgeworth keeps such... clothes in his office? *stares*

Frankly, the last part where Phoenix started running away from Edgeworth, it reminded my of one of my own FMA fic, where Edward runs away from Roy. ('Questions and Answers'. Hint, Hint!) Teehee.

I really enjoyed this. I was giggling the entire way. Dang. With this dedication fic, I can't bear to sue you for attempting to murder me by making me choke on air. (I'd still like to remind you that you make me throw up on the one day that I ate breakfast.)

Kawaii-no-Kitsune