Reviews for Reactions
Quantumphysica chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
It would be too sad if you didn't update this anymore... I can imagine it's not an easy theme to write, but you're doing incredibly well and I love reading it. So... Please update?
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Is Voldie going to be the Batman to Harry's Joker? Cuz that would be really interesting.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Harry is creepy as f***. Loving this. Please keep it going.
nighttheraven chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
D: rewriting? I have to wait? NOOOOOOoooooooooo!
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Hmph. Dumbledore ASSUMES a lot. if Harry wasn't insane, he should have told the old coot off and said that the ONLY place he's going to be living is back HOME in Gotham, with whatever FAMILY he's been living with ever since he left the Dursleys. The old coot didn't even ASK to see Harry's parent/guardian to 'talk' with them about the Harry situation before he just whisked Harry off back to England, without any consideration to the fact that Harry might have a NEW family who love and miss him if he just 'disappeared'. no letters left behind to tell whoever Harry lived with in that ramshackle house where their adopted son was going, nothing. Just a quick knock out gas induced nap, for a few hours, and then snatch and grab the boy and take him back to England, and after explaining things to him, tells him he can't go back home to Gotham and has to go back to the people who made Harry's life a living hell the first couple of yeaers he was with them before he escaped?
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Cool. Thanks for letting us know.
writer's legend chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
whoa, this is just brilliant! please keep adding more, i would hate to learn that it's been discontinued!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Good things come to those who wait. Even if it was left uncompleted forever it would still be a good story.
nighttheraven chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
More? Please D:
nighttheraven chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
MORE MORE :D
15x6x4-ever chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
S okay darling, thanx for the wonderful story anyways :) if ya put up n other one ill be sure to check it out
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
If you continue or rewrite it please be sure to send a PM.

Even incomplete it's an interesting story.
Algieba chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Hey, no worries. I like the story but if you've having difficulties with it there's very little you can do. Thanks for posting what you have, not deleting it and letting us know how things stand. It's always more annoying (for me at least) not knowing if something's been abandoned or not.

Thanks and good luck with your other fics. :)
Melodien chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
oh well, seems it cant be helped. thanks for sharing :)
aislin94 chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Though I hope it will then be rewritten, I do understand what you mean. If you will rewrite, thank you!