Reviews for Team Castle
kitty chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Please finish.
non chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Published 2010? With 'You coming, Castle' and coney island I now think you're sort of a phychic ;)
non chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
That hardship wasn't anywhere to be found, by the half way through the chptr I wanted to tell you how great it was :)
Ems-g chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Please give me more of Team Castle! Would I be yelled at terribly if I said I was Team Team Castle? hehe
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Ahhhh! I love this story!
TheExtraordinaryKB chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
U HAVE TO CONTINUE! THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I really loved how the story went on, some stories loose it after the first chapter but this was just wow amazing. u kept me readig and i never wanted it to end!
LadyAilith chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I know it's been a long time since you posted this chapter. I can only hope that your muse will revisit you so that you can take this story to its proper end. It's so very good...thank you very much for sharing it.
ghost writer 77 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Oh this is a wonderful story - I discovered it yesterday and I love this! You have to try and finish it. It's perfect!
TheOddAngle chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I just love the ninja huggers. I will keep this in mind all day tomorrow and be watching all shadows and corners. You never know when it comes to random, run-by huggings.

I know this comes a little late, but I hope that life has gotten easier for you in the days since. It's never easy having a family member experience a serious health crisis, something that they have a hard time recovering from or never do. As someone who has been there before, may you be visited by hug ninjas that have no ulterior motive (none relating to sympathy, anyway), because random hugs are so much better when they're not laced with... well, you know.
Lcsaf chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
I love this chapter.
MorgieSan chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
So... Ten months later. This story is amazing. I don't know if you have plans to complete it, but I've got this on alert if you do. You've built this story up so nicely, and it's... I can't even find the right words. Everyone has been written so spot on. Even if you chose to truly leave this as the ending point, it's a perfect ending.

Thank you for writing this.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Fantastic story! I look forward to reading more!
Overpressure chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
More amazing work! Long live the subjunctive case!
wig257 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Yes, WHY haven't I read this before? It's great. I love the timeline how it happens over quite a long period. And they seem to both worm their way into each other quite unknowingly. It's so cute, and had me smiling most of the way through. Shame the muse has gone AWOL on this... sigh.
Katie-Kakes97 chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
this is really lovely and i will truely give you a nice sweet cake with a castle on top just for you to enjoy, if you would coninue this story, and also you need to tell your muse that you will break both of their legs if they dont be nice to you.

thx nikki