Reviews for Team Castle
ne71 chapter 7 . 4/9
Great chapter, and it actually works well as an end to the story.
ne71 chapter 6 . 4/9
I'm torn on this chapter. It was very well-written, but I have a hard time with the idea that Castle would just propose (regardless of the setting) before they're even in any kind of real relationship. And even though he makes great points about how they'd work together, IMO those things are better shown than told. Still a lot of fun to read, though.
ne71 chapter 4 . 4/9
I like the little details you've thrown into this story - Ryan being allergic to the horse, for example.

Nice chapter. Good depiction of Beckett's relationship with Martha.
ne71 chapter 3 . 4/9
Ha! Fun chapter. I liked Rick's bad mood - we don't see him like that very often. And terrific ending.
ne71 chapter 2 . 4/9
Love Beckett's scorecard, not just as a literary device but as an indicator of how much she feels she needs to be there for Alexis. Great ending to the chapter, too. I like how Castle was an unseen presence in this one until the very end. Nicely done.
ne71 chapter 1 . 4/9
"Welcome to Team Castle." Eesh. Got a little dusty in the room when I read that.

Great first chapter. Beckett using her own experience (and missteps) to console Alexis is perfect.
Daniellee217 chapter 7 . 2/24
It's been a long time since this story was updated, but I really like it. Are you gonna continue?
kitty chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Please finish.
non chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Published 2010? With 'You coming, Castle' and coney island I now think you're sort of a phychic ;)
non chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
That hardship wasn't anywhere to be found, by the half way through the chptr I wanted to tell you how great it was :)
Ems-g chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Please give me more of Team Castle! Would I be yelled at terribly if I said I was Team Team Castle? hehe
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Ahhhh! I love this story!
TheExtraordinaryKB chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
U HAVE TO CONTINUE! THIS IS AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I really loved how the story went on, some stories loose it after the first chapter but this was just wow amazing. u kept me readig and i never wanted it to end!
LadyAilith chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I know it's been a long time since you posted this chapter. I can only hope that your muse will revisit you so that you can take this story to its proper end. It's so very good...thank you very much for sharing it.
ghost writer 77 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Oh this is a wonderful story - I discovered it yesterday and I love this! You have to try and finish it. It's perfect!