Reviews for With Every Move I Die
Nirianne chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was indeed very heartfelt. There was a lot of emotion riding in this story and Miss. Dancer in the dark, you've accomplished it! That was tragic to the point I had to read, and re-read each sentence that fills my mind.

The visuals in this story were spectacular but it couldn't be compared to the feeling it gives off. A wave of happiness (Max), sorrow (Rei), despair (Kai) were immediately felt. I don't know about the other readers but I truly, felt sorry for Kai and Rei.

This fic again confirms the harshness of reality.

Great job! I'll be looking forward to more pieces such as this :)
aoitsuki77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very sad... but beautifully written. I really liked how it was split up for some reason...
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was so sad!

This is awesomely written and so nice!

Felt really bad when Kai died and Tala died too...

But your great author. Keep up the good work.
No Longer Active Here chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
?

Just lost my review... no idea what is happening but I'm getting tired of writing the same thing over and over again. So I shall summarize.

- Max's parents getting back together and baby sister :)

- Lee and Mariah together? Isn't that incest?

- I like the way you have two stories happening at the same time, with each getting special focus. Took me awhile to figure out what was happening, then I read it again and said, 'oh, i get it now'.

- Kai should've gone for miracle surgery instead of suicide but I guess it's kinda understandable.

Overall, lovely (tragic) one shot.

Keep up the good work!

~Aquila
aquilatempestas chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Too lazy to log in.

Honestly, you are an amazing tragedy/angst writer. Emotions are described beautifully without it being over the top. I liked the descriptions of the Bladebreakers at the start too :) Very cool.

Poor Daichi not being able to adapt to highschool life. Well done for Tys
Kavbj chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
You know, I think I have yet to read a story of yours that doesn't give me the strongest urge to cry.

But as always, beautifully written :)

Haha, Kai's line about them taking his leg actually made me laugh... I don't know if it was supposed to be funny but I could see him doing it both in, you know anger and devastation sort of stuff, and yet I can also picture it as being quite funny... eh... weird I know :P

Ta-ta

Kavbj
Darkened-Storm chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow.. just wow...

this was awesome...

yeah it was really sad, but you wrote it really well, I was almost certain Kai was going to die from the start, but as I kept reading, I wasn't sure so it was still a surprise - and a sad one at that, and the only reason it was sad is cuz it was executed perfectly. Great job on this fic and I hope to chat more about fanfics to you soon ]
Ms. Controversy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Honestly, honestly, honestly, you are one of THE best authors on fanfic! I have so many of your stories on my faves and this one will be part of it! It was so real - and intense - and sad! But so well written! WRITE MORE!