Reviews for Shelter
Smoky chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
I'm so late it's not even cool. However:

This is about the best TB fanfiction I have read. The pacing of the relationship in its context flows well and feels believable, and the way you've been able to weave that in with their regular work and investigations really captures the essence of what it would look like if we saw this played out on the small screen. Not to mention the way you've captured the little things like the banter and character quirks, and conveying all these complicated emotions as everyone faces their own issues. It's all really well done.

I've read some of your other work as well and no doubt about it, you're a master at what you do. :) I, well ... kinda have a bit of a weakness for this pairing, and it's great to have someone so talented writing for it~
lilmizsunshine1 chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
This story was recommended to me by a friend and I am very glad that it was, I thought it was one of the best fics I have read in a long time and very much look forward to reading more of your work. :)
cougaredainme chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Started reading this after the download and simply couldn't stop!

Well done you, one of your best :-)
cougaredainme chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Was wondering where all the Jo-Millie stories were!

Working my way through this tale still but very much enjoying it thus far :-)
JadeGreen27 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
I've never seen this show but i love this story.

Very beautifully written.
A for Antechinus chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I know I read and reviewed this on S-O (but come on I am desperate not to write this report for uni!), thought I would give you a review here. I love this, going quite well.

Although I still love Dikki more (hint), but it will suffice. Thanks, it's great to see that your writing again.
feebee17 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Love the pairing, love the writing, love the story. I really think this is one of the most masterful stories I've read on this site (excuse the sexism!). Your writing just seems effortless!
Lovesit chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I really like this fic! Not normally too keen on the pairing but your slowly converting me!

Can't wait for the next part.
Kate-Emma chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Thanks for brining this over, it's one of the best on .uk. And now its here I can do this...

-hits 'add story to favourites' buttom-

whee!
RacingRosso chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Brilliant start Charmed Lassie. Just wow! The emotion in this part is purely amazing. Well done :)

Poor Millie though and yay for Jo :)

Can't wait for more