Reviews for The Scrapbook
Madrigal-in-training chapter 9 . 7/12
This is amazing- absolutely amazing- and so sweet. I love how you crafted a well-written story cataloguing Maddie's thought process from the initial suspicion, to the midpoint hypothesis, to the final conclusion. And how you stayed true to her character as someone who both hates ghosts and loves her family, and needs to reconcile the two for Danny Phantom. My only complaint is that it still feels unfinished in that last chapter, since I wanted to read more of her adjustment process, Jack's discovery of the truth, and maybe an anecdote or two about his previous battles.
Nitmi chapter 9 . 7/9
I sincerily was specting something in the lines of phandom usual tragedy cauldron of horrors, but im grateful it wasnt.

this was a really awesome ff. Thanks
Pura Vida!
Archer chapter 1 . 6/15
Definitely a new way for Maddie to find out. Good job. Good descriptions, plot, Jazz&Phantom 's relationship, Sir Phantom' S princess, etc etc.
Cas chapter 9 . 5/24
I really liked it :) it was cute and now I can't stop smiling
Slingerapen chapter 9 . 5/20
this story was paced so well and the ending was so fullfilling. god i love this. thank you for writing this!
MostLikelyNotHuman chapter 9 . 5/10
This was really great! You portrayed all of the characters well and the emotions they experienced all felt real. I loved how you wrote Maddie's struggle with her scientific views throughout the story, and even after the big reveal, that last line hit me hard. I could feel the tension in the battle and revelation scenes, and all the little details you added helped make this a really exciting read! Thank you for sharing your story with us, and I hope to read more from you soon!
-NH
GreenCAT the second chapter 6 . 2/13
oh maddie, humans base their knowledge off stereotypes indeed..
NerdyHeart chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
the breaks in the middle of the sentences was really weird. you should fix it.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
This was really enjoyable. Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
I adore your writing. Good pacing, great plot.
Great chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Aww, I wanted more! But oh well, this is awesome! Looking forward to more!
Darthkvzn chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Sorry I only review the last chapter. It's more of a footnote than anything else. Stories like yours got me into writing. Your pacing, the story you chose and the way you chose to tell it...you and others like you got me into writing. Just wanted to let you know! Turns out I'm not too shabby at it :P
Cartwheellou chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
This storys awesome, and i know ur probably not going to get this and theres nothing u can do about it, but the the thing that was nagging me in the back of my mind was the fact that i dont know if theyre going to tell jack, i mean did u just leave him out purpouse or did u just forget. Im not trying to be a hater in any way, shape, or form, it was just bugging me.
ILDUFHLIIIIEEEEEEEEEESQUEE chapter 9 . 8/11/2014