Reviews for The Scrapbook
This was super fun to read. I loved how you made Maddie jump to the first most obvious conclusion that Jazz had a crush on Phantom, abd how that affected all her actions after that. Kinda makes me wonder how things could have been different in this story with a slightly different scenario. Anyway, Maddie giving Jazz a break from chores but not Danny since he had no excuse made me laugh. Thanks for the story!
Brisalad chapter 9 . 4/21
that was really amazing. great plot. I hope you plan to make a sequel.
RenegadeForLife chapter 9 . 3/14
Good Story. The ending felt kind of short.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 9 . 1/21
This was so great, I'm a little sad that there isn't an epilogue, but I'm sure I'll live. :)
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 7 . 1/21
This was an amazing chapter, very action packed!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 5 . 1/20
This is really amazing, probably one of my favorite DP fics on this site so far.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 1/20
Go Jazz!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 1/20
I like this a lot!
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tennant26 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
This is so so so good! I loved how that this fic focused on Maddie and Jazz, with Danny still being there but not the centre of the plot. The scrapbook was a really clever way of bringing the bigger plot into the story. Thank you so much for writing this!
manga.geek.3 chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Gotta say that this was fantastic. You did a great job writing, and the fight scene with Aragorn and all the other ghosts... incredible job! Love it! Thank you for completing this story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
I really liked this, it was good!
Trudyann B chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
A very well-written story. Adorable, relatable, and in-character. I enjoyed it thoroughly. :) Thank you for writing this!
Fabro de Omres chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Aaaaaaaaaah this was so good!
Madrigal-in-training chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
This is amazing- absolutely amazing- and so sweet. I love how you crafted a well-written story cataloguing Maddie's thought process from the initial suspicion, to the midpoint hypothesis, to the final conclusion. And how you stayed true to her character as someone who both hates ghosts and loves her family, and needs to reconcile the two for Danny Phantom. My only complaint is that it still feels unfinished in that last chapter, since I wanted to read more of her adjustment process, Jack's discovery of the truth, and maybe an anecdote or two about his previous battles.