Reviews for The Scrapbook
ajay426neo chapter 9 . 3/14
Good Story. The ending felt kind of short.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 9 . 1/21
This was so great, I'm a little sad that there isn't an epilogue, but I'm sure I'll live. :)
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 7 . 1/21
This was an amazing chapter, very action packed!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 5 . 1/20
This is really amazing, probably one of my favorite DP fics on this site so far.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 1/20
Go Jazz!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 1/20
I like this a lot!
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tennant26 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
This is so so so good! I loved how that this fic focused on Maddie and Jazz, with Danny still being there but not the centre of the plot. The scrapbook was a really clever way of bringing the bigger plot into the story. Thank you so much for writing this!
manga.geek.3 chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Gotta say that this was fantastic. You did a great job writing, and the fight scene with Aragorn and all the other ghosts... incredible job! Love it! Thank you for completing this story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
I really liked this, it was good!
Trudyann B chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
A very well-written story. Adorable, relatable, and in-character. I enjoyed it thoroughly. :) Thank you for writing this!
Fabro de Verbis chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Aaaaaaaaaah this was so good!
Madrigal-in-training chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
This is amazing- absolutely amazing- and so sweet. I love how you crafted a well-written story cataloguing Maddie's thought process from the initial suspicion, to the midpoint hypothesis, to the final conclusion. And how you stayed true to her character as someone who both hates ghosts and loves her family, and needs to reconcile the two for Danny Phantom. My only complaint is that it still feels unfinished in that last chapter, since I wanted to read more of her adjustment process, Jack's discovery of the truth, and maybe an anecdote or two about his previous battles.
Nitmi chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
I sincerily was specting something in the lines of phandom usual tragedy cauldron of horrors, but im grateful it wasnt.

this was a really awesome ff. Thanks
Pura Vida!
Archer chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Definitely a new way for Maddie to find out. Good job. Good descriptions, plot, Jazz&Phantom 's relationship, Sir Phantom' S princess, etc etc.