Reviews for The Scrapbook
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 6/4
I'm glad she accepted him quite nicely. Would be nice to have an epilogue, regardless, thanks for the wonderful fic!
SusieLovesKittycats chapter 9 . 3/10
Ahwww I loved this story .
SusieLovesKittycats chapter 6 . 3/10
'She and Jack (and the entire ghost-hunting community) had always assumed Phantom fit into the first group.' Soooo basically Maddie, Jack, the GiW and those dorks from 'The Million Dollar Ghost'? xD That's a veeeeryyyy big community.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
This was super fun to read. I loved how you made Maddie jump to the first most obvious conclusion that Jazz had a crush on Phantom, abd how that affected all her actions after that. Kinda makes me wonder how things could have been different in this story with a slightly different scenario. Anyway, Maddie giving Jazz a break from chores but not Danny since he had no excuse made me laugh. Thanks for the story!
Brisalad chapter 9 . 4/21/2017
that was really amazing. great plot. I hope you plan to make a sequel.
RenegadeForLife chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
Good Story. The ending felt kind of short.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 9 . 1/21/2017
This was so great, I'm a little sad that there isn't an epilogue, but I'm sure I'll live. :)
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 7 . 1/21/2017
This was an amazing chapter, very action packed!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 5 . 1/20/2017
This is really amazing, probably one of my favorite DP fics on this site so far.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
Go Jazz!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 1/20/2017
I like this a lot!
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
tennant26 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
This is so so so good! I loved how that this fic focused on Maddie and Jazz, with Danny still being there but not the centre of the plot. The scrapbook was a really clever way of bringing the bigger plot into the story. Thank you so much for writing this!
manga.geek.3 chapter 9 . 9/27/2016
Gotta say that this was fantastic. You did a great job writing, and the fight scene with Aragorn and all the other ghosts... incredible job! Love it! Thank you for completing this story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
I really liked this, it was good!