Reviews for Unbreak My Heart
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 1/15
"Don't leave me again Draco..."

That broke my heart!

But the ending was super sweet and the whole story was very cleverly put together. You're writing is incredible! And I love how you write Dramione.

Thank you for this lovely story!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Loved this story! Super sweet but still angsty. Loved Draco's revelation and his "proposal"!
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I can't believe I haven't read this yet...Honestly I need to go through your stuff again
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Mind. Blown.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I don't know how I missed this delightful tale of yours but I'm so glad I have had the pleasure of reading it now! Fantastic piece!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I think Hermione forgave Draco way too easily again, especially since he went to see her even though he was still engaged and knew she was hurting and trying to get over him. Sure, he had obligations, but seemingly he didn't even think of trying to change his situation, just chose to be a coward and wallow in alcohol and self pity. If not for his friends, they would have been extremely unhappy, even more so when his wife would have given him a child.
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
"Broken" Seether&Amy Lee 3
i love them. i thought drake will killed astoria. kkk :3
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Another brilliant story! Enjoyed this story very much, thank you x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
love it! great work here! also, love the idea of Narcissa actually 'scheming'. and Harry ending up as one of Draco's friends. :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Loved it
LapsusAngelus18 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So, I literally found out about this on Google. GOOGLE. Whatever.
I freaking love this so much, it's almost sad. Like, this was the hottest, sweetest, most perfect thing that I have ever read. I kind of cried at a few parts, and my sister threw a pear at me. Which I then ate, but who cares.
I LOVE THIS. 3
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Fabulous! I give you the title of Queen of Angst! You write it so well! You managed to give a usually one dimensional Greg and narcissa some nice character and showed some really strong bonds of friendship! Great angst buildup to a mind-blowing climax (pun intended, teehee)

I love your writing, the nice attention to details - the tea cups used by Ted and hermione, her cherry red lipstick ( btw, fabulous use of the Challenge word), the characterization of cormac as a ladykiller - absolute perfection!

I want Moar! I've been absolutely addicted to all your stories! I had first seen your name of recs as a late comer to the hp ff realm (cough dramione) and had been holding off on reading your stories... But now I'm hooked... Don't ever stop writing Missy!
hogsmeadeshoneyduchess chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Another delicious story! I liked the slow build up and even though it tore at my heart-strings, seeing them miserable without each other was so well done! Your take on Astoria was fun; I like how you used Cormac to bring her down!

And I love when Harry and Draco can be friends - I think they really could have been friends, in difference circumstances. I adore Teddy in this story, as well; I had never really thought about him and Hermione until some of your other stories, but I think they could work, too (though not as well as Dramione - but, I AM biased :)).
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love...Epilogue pease?!
Happy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You're SUCH a good writer. Okay, I think I've read all your stories now - whew! Now back to my regularly scheduled life. ... Except that I'm waiting with baited breath to find out the rest of Eros and Psyche. Hopefully it doesn't get too much darker before the promised happy ending. Thank you, again, for sharing your imagination and talent with all of us!