Reviews for Unbreak My Heart
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/30
I think Hermione forgave Draco way too easily again, especially since he went to see her even though he was still engaged and knew she was hurting and trying to get over him. Sure, he had obligations, but seemingly he didn't even think of trying to change his situation, just chose to be a coward and wallow in alcohol and self pity. If not for his friends, they would have been extremely unhappy, even more so when his wife would have given him a child.
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
"Broken" Seether&Amy Lee 3
i love them. i thought drake will killed astoria. kkk :3
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Another brilliant story! Enjoyed this story very much, thank you x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
love it! great work here! also, love the idea of Narcissa actually 'scheming'. and Harry ending up as one of Draco's friends. :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Loved it
LapsusAngelus18 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So, I literally found out about this on Google. GOOGLE. Whatever.
I freaking love this so much, it's almost sad. Like, this was the hottest, sweetest, most perfect thing that I have ever read. I kind of cried at a few parts, and my sister threw a pear at me. Which I then ate, but who cares.
I LOVE THIS. 3
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Fabulous! I give you the title of Queen of Angst! You write it so well! You managed to give a usually one dimensional Greg and narcissa some nice character and showed some really strong bonds of friendship! Great angst buildup to a mind-blowing climax (pun intended, teehee)

I love your writing, the nice attention to details - the tea cups used by Ted and hermione, her cherry red lipstick ( btw, fabulous use of the Challenge word), the characterization of cormac as a ladykiller - absolute perfection!

I want Moar! I've been absolutely addicted to all your stories! I had first seen your name of recs as a late comer to the hp ff realm (cough dramione) and had been holding off on reading your stories... But now I'm hooked... Don't ever stop writing Missy!
thesydda chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Another delicious story! I liked the slow build up and even though it tore at my heart-strings, seeing them miserable without each other was so well done! Your take on Astoria was fun; I like how you used Cormac to bring her down!

And I love when Harry and Draco can be friends - I think they really could have been friends, in difference circumstances. I adore Teddy in this story, as well; I had never really thought about him and Hermione until some of your other stories, but I think they could work, too (though not as well as Dramione - but, I AM biased :)).
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love...Epilogue pease?!
Happy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
You're SUCH a good writer. Okay, I think I've read all your stories now - whew! Now back to my regularly scheduled life. ... Except that I'm waiting with baited breath to find out the rest of Eros and Psyche. Hopefully it doesn't get too much darker before the promised happy ending. Thank you, again, for sharing your imagination and talent with all of us!
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great story! Its perfect and the characters are exactly how they'd be! Well done!
Divess chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Exciting story. I love interference. LOL.

Haha. All up in Astoria's face. Nobody puts Hermione in a corner. Nobody.

Loved the Slytherin/Gryffindor teamwork. Actually, it could be called just Slytherin teamwork as the Sorting Hat did want to put Harry in Slytherin. Ever wonder what would have happened if Hagrid had explained to Harry how to get onto platform 9-3/4? Harry would not have had to ask Molly for directions, etc., etc. Harry may have shaken hands with Draco and a friendship could have been born. Ron would not have had the chance to tell Harry that all dark wizards start out in Slytherin. There are probably all kinds of fanfics out there relating to this topic, I just never felt the need to search them out.
roflxlolxlmfao chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
like this A LOT!
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great one-shot. Enjoyed the whole mess they were tossed into. You're so good at what you do.
mz.e.v chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Ok so I have literally read about 25 of your stories so far (complete and uncompleted) and all I can say is your abso-FUCKING-lutly AMAZING! I Love how your stories come together and how your characters come to life. Your the only reason I even visit this site anymore because I can never get into any other HP fics on here after reading your work. I Think this story is probably my favorite one-shot because I LOVED how Astoria got it in the end lol (Even better than in "LA CERISE" in my opinion). BTW I know your very busy but could you please please please update some of your other fics ("to begin again", "when love and hate collide", "second chances", and even though its on hold I'm so anxious for "us after this")...Your definitely my new favorite author