Reviews for Unbreak My Heart
writer34 chapter 1 . 1/16
I love this so much holy shit
LCB chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Pure fing Magic!
Fleiur chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
3 3 3
qianyan chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
AHHHHHHHH the feels omg the feels! i had a great time and laugh reading this story. thank u!
Melancholia chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I did not think you would be able to fit the criteria but you pulled it off. That was awesome! And little Greengrass was in fullout ARSEtoria mode, i loved it!
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
"Don't leave me again Draco..."

That broke my heart!

But the ending was super sweet and the whole story was very cleverly put together. You're writing is incredible! And I love how you write Dramione.

Thank you for this lovely story!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Loved this story! Super sweet but still angsty. Loved Draco's revelation and his "proposal"!
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I can't believe I haven't read this yet...Honestly I need to go through your stuff again
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Mind. Blown.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I don't know how I missed this delightful tale of yours but I'm so glad I have had the pleasure of reading it now! Fantastic piece!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I think Hermione forgave Draco way too easily again, especially since he went to see her even though he was still engaged and knew she was hurting and trying to get over him. Sure, he had obligations, but seemingly he didn't even think of trying to change his situation, just chose to be a coward and wallow in alcohol and self pity. If not for his friends, they would have been extremely unhappy, even more so when his wife would have given him a child.
TarraAnggitalini chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
"Broken" Seether&Amy Lee 3
i love them. i thought drake will killed astoria. kkk :3
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Another brilliant story! Enjoyed this story very much, thank you x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
love it! great work here! also, love the idea of Narcissa actually 'scheming'. and Harry ending up as one of Draco's friends. :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013