Reviews for Unbreak My Heart
sherriithewriter chapter 1 . 1/31
Fabulous and fun. I loved that Harry helped out and Narcissa too.
malugargula chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Amazing
darwindian chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Yea! Goyle as a redeemed soul! Love the guys working together. These are the fan fics that makes me wonder what a Slytherin Harry would have been like. Thanks.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
I love it...so much smut!
writer34 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I love this so much holy shit
LCB chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Pure fing Magic!
Fleiur chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
3 3 3
qianyan chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
AHHHHHHHH the feels omg the feels! i had a great time and laugh reading this story. thank u!
Melancholia chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I did not think you would be able to fit the criteria but you pulled it off. That was awesome! And little Greengrass was in fullout ARSEtoria mode, i loved it!
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
"Don't leave me again Draco..."

That broke my heart!

But the ending was super sweet and the whole story was very cleverly put together. You're writing is incredible! And I love how you write Dramione.

Thank you for this lovely story!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Loved this story! Super sweet but still angsty. Loved Draco's revelation and his "proposal"!
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I can't believe I haven't read this yet...Honestly I need to go through your stuff again
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Mind. Blown.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I don't know how I missed this delightful tale of yours but I'm so glad I have had the pleasure of reading it now! Fantastic piece!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I think Hermione forgave Draco way too easily again, especially since he went to see her even though he was still engaged and knew she was hurting and trying to get over him. Sure, he had obligations, but seemingly he didn't even think of trying to change his situation, just chose to be a coward and wallow in alcohol and self pity. If not for his friends, they would have been extremely unhappy, even more so when his wife would have given him a child.