Reviews for One Of Those Days
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I have no doubt in my mind that Dean would get revenge on them for what they did to Sam. You don't hurt Sam without incuring Dean's wrath.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Random thugs would have a very bad outcome for touching a Winchester. Demons and angels have even been known to have bad outcomes from messing with Winchesters.
Madebyme chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Yay! I'm pleased that you came back with more of this story. Who doesn’t love a angry and fiercely protective Dean as he gets his revenge on the gang!

I liked hearing more details about Sam's attack, it really helps to explain why Dean goes after the gang!

It was nice to see a positive reaction from the community to the boys after Dean solves their problems. And the last line really drew all of that together.

Lovely to see you back again and I hope you've managed to capture that pesky writing muse! Take care, Abbi
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
great
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
at least dean got back at what the gang did to sam
supernatfem76 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I'm glad that you revealed more about what lead to Sam being attacked. I liked the elderly couple at the motel. Dean getting revenge on the gang was the right way to go. I look forward to reading more of your new work.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I'd say weather you know it or not, your muse has returned at full force. Any chance I'd get a sequel to this one? Say there be some complications to Sam's blindness. I loved it either way and am happy with what ever you do but would sure love more of my blind Sammy. There are just so few stories out there covering the issue and so many with /Dean. I'm also going to beg, plead, and grovel for more plantation house as well, but not be a complete bother and keep begging. I know what it's like to loose a muse. I have lost mine for months with Lost is the Darkness, however, am hopefully going to post the next chapter today. A miracle in and of it's self sense I haven't posted since last August. Take care and thanks again, Nicole.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Great that Dean exacted revenge on the thugs who attacked his little brother and loved how the townspeople were behind him doing it. And the doc was right, Dean needed to get back to Sam before he woke up.

So nice to see an alert for you in my inbox!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Dean is the best big brother ever.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved this! It's so great to see a new SPN story from you - you're already on my favourite authors list. This definitely needs another chapter. Someone has to take care of the thugs that jumped Sam... I'm going add this to my story alerts in hope that it continues.
rog457 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Really glad that Dean exacted revenge on the "monsters" who hurt Sam. Its was also good to see them get some help for a change, they are always going it alone, either by choice or necessity, but it must be nice for Dean to know that every once in a while there are people who will help.

The only quibble I have is that I would have liked to see some of the gory details about Deans lessoning to the gang members, but thats just my blood-thirsty side rearing its ugly head LOL.

I look forward to more of your stories.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm finally back sweetie! You already know my opinion of this but I gotta say, reading it again and really getting into it, this is freakin' awesome! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I think a second chapter would be great. Maybe about that night and Sam having problems with not being able to see? The hurt/comfort scenes. Yeah. That might work. LOL Good little story. I liked how you made it from the ER doc's perspective and the fact that she fumbled when saying she wasn't used to giving this type of news. LOL Very good.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Poor Sammy he's always getting hurt one way or another, at least Dean is always there for him. The Doctor is right about one thing here, Dean will not leave Sam's side for nothing.

Nice story hun,I'll like to know how Sam is doing if you want to keep going.
babikakes chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
You silly woman! ALL of your stories need extra chapters!

Maybe a little bit 'o revenge on Dean's part? lol