Reviews for Guardian Angel
Bastet Goddess chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
OMG! I love the Labrynth! Awesome! I love you.
preettygabbysz chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Loved it
The Fallen Angel24 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Finally, I've found a well-written FFVII story set in highschool. I've been looking for ages! Thank you for writing this :) You certainly deserve praise for your wonderful imagery use in this chapter.

I think I'll be reading the rest of this story; since it's completed! :) Once again, good work.

TFA x
TifaTheGlamorous chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Cute story. I like it when Kadaj and the gang become the gangstar.
Togane Shiro chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
I'd like to see Kuja from FF IX! Can I? Can I? It's up to you, though. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you... You've done a very great job :D
bmm1321 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
I would like to see Lightning in there. She is my favorite Final Fantasy character after all. :P But besides her, I would like to see Squall from VIII, and actually, the entire XIII crew would be nice at one point.
XxOoSolanaSkylarXxOo chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
I loved this story, as short as it may have seemed. But who cares! I think there should have been at least one love triangle to stir up some kinda drama, ya know? Some characters that would be cool in there would be like most of the Final Fantasy X and X-2 characters, and maybe Lucrecia and Hojo to stir up some fight between Yuffie and Lucrecia and Hojo and Vincent. Of course, Yuffentine would prevail, hopefully, since you're the author, not me!
Jackiefearless chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
um...?...

that was it! THAT WAS IT!

oh come on!

could you please do a sequel or part 2!

cuz when i saw that it was COMPLETE i went all like :0!

please make a sequel! we were just getting to the good part!
The One that Hunts your Soul chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
GAH! i love that song, great choice! oh and awesome story
run4life chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Whoa, hello there with the fantastic romance fic! Great job putting all the characters into a high school context. Your interpretations of their roles in school and whatnot are so perfect. Great romance, and of course congrats on a finished fanfic!
Jackiefearless chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
HI! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DANCE!

UPDATE! UPDATE!

I'll be writing some stories too! So please review and read them!...:3

PLS AND THANK YOU!

CLOTI RULZ!

Jackiefearless chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Hi yukihikari99! Thank you so, so, very much for sending me a message! :) You made my day too! You are one of the first people who sent me a message! It means alot to me that you sent me a message cause I'm new here and it feels like a warm welcome! Oh I even added you to my Fav Authors!... :3

Thank you for being so nice to me and Thank you for being a CLOTI!...:3

*the CLOTI cheer: Give me a C-L-O-T-I! what that spell! CLOTI! *woot! woot!

THANKS A AGAIN! BTW PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! just joking!...:)

CLOTI RULZ!

Jackiefearless chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
HI! I love your story so much! PLEASE UPDATE! CLOTI RULZ!..:3
KogameYutari chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
aww, how cute :D Hm, I wonder what Tifa will say? (being sarcastic) I'm done writing the other chapter, btw. But it's short...