Reviews for Neighbours
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 28 . 1/25
This was great! And damn, but I love Albus! Even portrait Albus is awesome. Got to say its nice to read something without any huge, glaring flaws for a change. Haven't had anything good to read for at least a weak, it's been hell. Thank you.
Catlady1960 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Great story and chapter, I love it when someone says "underpants" in a story, so real and funny at the same time.
reader chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
I WANT A SEQUEL! Please?
My imagination's just not good enough, please write a sequel. Please?
Please? Please? Please? Pleeeease? Please? Please?
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
"Yes, you see, that was my main concern after all – his being well."

"His being well. Right."

Buck buck BUCK! Yeah, right. Minerva is quite right to be skeptical.

Lovely story, wonderful ending. Thank you so very much.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
A speech, Lisa thought resignedly, glad that she had insisted on her afternoon tea.

-I'd need something stronger to make it through Ministry speeches, but we all know the reason why Lisa is drinking only orange juice.

Brilliant timing on the fireworks, too; nicely done indeed. Love the proposal and the acceptance.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
Nide chapter-of course Snape is going to panic there at Hogwarts, he must get ferocious flashbacks at times.
Giggles149 chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
It was very cute and cuddly story. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
so sweet!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
this was lovely! wicked as Nathan would say
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
What a beautiful story! lovely!
acelly chapter 28 . 1/18/2013
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it! :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Brilliant!
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
I love all those letters, and am not surprised that Nathan writes the shortest ones. I do hope this latest stay at St. Mungo's is the last one for Snape for a long time; I suspect the sentiment is mutual, as the most difficult patients are those who have some healing training, and never mind Snape's usual charming attitude towards being confined. Heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
We're doing projects on current history in History of Magic for all third and fourth year students so that they will get an unbiased point of view about recent events, but no matter how hard we try and what we teach them, Severus Snape will remain a controversial figure all the same.

-Of course. It takes a lot of hard work to turn someone like Snape into a non-person the way he was in canon by the time Albus Severus went to school. Nathan's just getting in the way. How dare he stand up for someone that McGonagall sent to his death?

And I see she's still good at blaming the victim here. Of course the kids who beat on Nathan didn't get in trouble; why should they? Most of them are probably Gryffindors.
melonka chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Fantastic story. Thank you for writing it.