Reviews for Neighbours
Barbara chapter 28 . 7/31
Ich möchte am liebsten gleich noch mal von Anfang an lesen...so gut hat es mir gefallen!
Endlich mal kein pairing SS/HG! Von DER Vorstellung werd ich krank! Supergute Story - DANKE
lilmisadiva chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
loving this
BlueWater5 chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
Great story!
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Loved the meeting at the apparition point.
BlueWater5 chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Loved the variety of reactions.
BlueWater5 chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
Loved Severus' reflection on being needed.
Nocturnus chapter 28 . 12/17/2014
I have a lot of fun reading your fic today. Thanks for a nice read.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
Oh my god this story was addicting :D I was looking towards a romantic ending and I wasn't disappointed. I wished it was longer...:(
Dan chapter 28 . 7/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. A very welcome view on the aftermath of the war for one of its most underrated heroes. EWE? I'm in denial . Loved your OCs and how the relationship between these 'people' evolves.. Not sappy, not rushed, not without problems. It just feels like real life. So well written.

Thanks for sharing.
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
This was great! And damn, but I love Albus! Even portrait Albus is awesome. Got to say its nice to read something without any huge, glaring flaws for a change. Haven't had anything good to read for at least a weak, it's been hell. Thank you.
Catlady1960 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Great story and chapter, I love it when someone says "underpants" in a story, so real and funny at the same time.
reader chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
I WANT A SEQUEL! Please?
My imagination's just not good enough, please write a sequel. Please?
Please? Please? Please? Pleeeease? Please? Please?
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
"Yes, you see, that was my main concern after all – his being well."

"His being well. Right."

Buck buck BUCK! Yeah, right. Minerva is quite right to be skeptical.

Lovely story, wonderful ending. Thank you so very much.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
A speech, Lisa thought resignedly, glad that she had insisted on her afternoon tea.

-I'd need something stronger to make it through Ministry speeches, but we all know the reason why Lisa is drinking only orange juice.

Brilliant timing on the fireworks, too; nicely done indeed. Love the proposal and the acceptance.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 3/4/2013
Nide chapter-of course Snape is going to panic there at Hogwarts, he must get ferocious flashbacks at times.