Reviews for Neighbours
bridgeportfox chapter 18 . 2/21
I hope that makes Snape feel better. Lisa has accepted his past and Nathan thinks he is cool. And he is cited as a heroic figure on a chocolate frog card.
bridgeportfox chapter 14 . 2/20
I enjoyed the chapter. It was good to think of Severus finally enjoying Christmas, especially with Lisa. Though he will really be on edge now about their trip to Diagon Alley.
bridgeportfox chapter 12 . 2/20
It's nice to see Severus getting appreciation and friendship for his efforts. He hasn't had enough of it in the past.
bridgeportfox chapter 8 . 2/19
I thought that Nat would tell his mother what happened. It was nice of her to come apologize to Severus. I hope he is able to turn over a new leaf and improve his life though that will take time. (Probably about 20 more chapters.)
bridgeportfox chapter 6 . 2/19
I doubt Lisa will be able to keep Nat from Snape after that revelation. At some point, she is going to have to talk to Severus.
bridgeportfox chapter 4 . 2/18
Griselda Gnatbat - what a great name. Severus is right. She will be useless in helping the McGregors. Lisa won't trust her and that won't lead Nathan to trust her either. Severus is taking baby steps toward getting involved.
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 2/18
Severus may think he won't help but his interest is piqued. No way will he ignore Nathan.
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 2/18
I found your stories a while ago but for some reason hadn't gotten to this one until now. I wondered how Snape would end up being involved with this little family and the fact that the son is a wizard would do it. I've enjoyed your stories so much and I look forward to this one, too.
Emra3 chapter 28 . 11/10/2016
Loved it, loved it, loved it! Sooo good! Absolutely incredible! A true romance! So real and warm! I loved the steady build up and Nathans part in it all! Snape was so true to his character but also his transformation was brilliat! Tgis is definitely something I will be reading again and again!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
Love this!
Barbara chapter 28 . 7/31/2016
Ich möchte am liebsten gleich noch mal von Anfang an lesen...so gut hat es mir gefallen!
Endlich mal kein pairing SS/HG! Von DER Vorstellung werd ich krank! Supergute Story - DANKE
lilmisadiva chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
loving this
BlueWater5 chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
Great story!
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Loved the meeting at the apparition point.
BlueWater5 chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Loved the variety of reactions.