Reviews for 100 Moods Challenge
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 33 . 2/6/2011
Hee :) Loved it!
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 32 . 2/6/2011
That was perfect :) I still hate that these are just one-shots, lol. Annoys the hell out of me when they end.
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 33 . 2/6/2011
Haha:) You're really cranking out chapters nowadays, huh? Sorry I haven't gotten around to reviewing all of them.

Anyway, I really liked all the cute, flirty banter in this chapter. I also liked reading that quick snippet about Faith's perspective on the helpless situation. That's one thing the show never really gets into, but I think you're right, Faith would have been furious about this when she found out.

As always, great job, can't wait to read more!
Jinxgirl chapter 32 . 2/5/2011
aghhhh and I thought Buffy was actually going to get through for a while...excellent job, especially for a first sex scene.
Whitecat chapter 28 . 11/30/2010
Awww now I've never said anything remotely negative but you made my boy into a jerk to my girl P Still loving the work but am now sad*Snuggles Faith*
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 28 . 11/29/2010
Would you please, please, PLEASE continue this in just one more chapter to make everything better? I so don't like loose ends and unhappy endings :(

Sorry for being a nagging fan :)
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 27 . 11/26/2010
Aww that was so cute :)
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 21 . 11/5/2010
Can't believe I forgot about this fic. Knew should have put it on story alert...

This was a really intriguing chapter. Love the idea of Buffy and Faith never liking each other but still having this incredible connection. I never really thought about it like that, but it's so true. It also seems very natural that Faith would be so defensive of Buffy when someone has the wrong idea about her. Great job with his chapter.
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 19 . 11/5/2010
"They shared the comfortable silence for a little while, both wrapped up in their own thoughts before Buffy spoke"

I loved this line. Did you mean to use the word wrapped as a pun, or did that just sort of happen. Either way, be it instinct or purposefully, it's pure brilliant.

Oh, and the rest of the chapter is great too:)
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 24 . 10/16/2010
Aw...

Hot, but still, awww.
Senehta chapter 24 . 10/16/2010
ooow poor Faith... If I'd have had B's chance... LALALALALA (8) xD
Whitecat chapter 22 . 9/25/2010
Not to critize but just letting you know, Faith's actually older than Buffy by a month lol Still love it and still want more
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 20 . 9/23/2010
I wish each one of this little one shots could be turned into full blown multi chapter fics. They're really good.
KMACMUZIKMAFIA or AQUARIUS121 chapter 19 . 9/21/2010
And then they kissed.

That's how you end a story damn it!

Just kidding :) Nice job, I really liked it.
Whitecat chapter 18 . 9/20/2010
More please! This is funny!