Reviews for Courtship Rituals
Dragonjek chapter 2 . 3/24
Wow. I've seen _abuse fics_ that treated Keitaro nicer than this. Stories where he's actually been bludgeoned to death.

I don't think I've ever felt as sorry for a character as I have for this edition of Keitaro. His in-laws mock, insult, tease, or threaten him (with the actual intent and ability to go through with it). He's outclassed by everyone in the family in every regard. Enduring Su puts him through even more abuse than Naru, Motoko, and Su did together in the manga (or even the anime!). Amalla sees him as a piece of meat. Literally the only nice thing to happen in his life is that he's befriended an albino crocodile and his in-laws think he has a nice penis. I get that it's a comedy, but it's like it ramped up the abusive beginning of Love Hina and then took away to redeeming aspects of the characters involved.

To say nothing of Su or Amalla potentially getting eventual harems of their own... Keitaro doesn't have royal blood, so it's only their children who can inherit the throne. The reason for Molmolian polygamy wouldn't apply to him.

I do wonder about how you're going to get the traditional Hinata-sou girls into the harem. More marriages are the last thing he'd want so I could only imagine more panties hijinks being responsible... but I can't imagine, say, Naru or Motoko accepting that sort of thing even if they'd be open to a polygamous relationship. Is it possible for the other side to refuse the proposal, or is the marriage automatic upon the pantying of the head?

...
...
*adds to favorites
Quis Custodiet chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Even though it's unlikely that there will ever be another chapter of this story, I don't think that it really needs one. It's really been quite funny to read and it ended on pretty much a perfect note.

Some of the jokes were a little... laborious, but on the whole the tone was pitch perfect. After reading quite a few depressing fictions or flat out character bashing stories today, this was the one that I needed to read to lift my spirits.

Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
This is the best thing I have ever read. Beats lord of the rings, Iliad, odyssey, Shakespeare, everything. Just fantastic.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I haven't seen humor like this in a LONG time!

Keep up the good work author !

-chronodekar
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Hey This fanfic is Awesome, can you update?
volosaraptor chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
this is a very interesting story but i think it might be better to rank it as an m and put in some hardcore sex senes when is the next chaptor commin out keep up the gd work
Dr. Feelgood122191 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Probably the most hilarious fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. This is the fic that I turn to whenever I have a bad day. Grammar, structure, everything-perfect. This is an absolute gem, and I hope to see it updated soon. Keep it up, and good luck!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Fantastic crack pairings!
Samhan chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
please continue
shadow'sdawn chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
funny stuff mate, i was having a really crappy day until i found this little gem, i am a little disappointed it only has two chapters but hey 20 000 words is still good. i am looking forward to your next chapter
Patcheresu chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
AWESOME~
Zepher327 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
This is one of the best stories I read about the pair. Keep up the good work and humour. Be a shame to abandon the story.
CrossyCross chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
ABsolutely magnificent. This is THE best Love Hina fanfic I've ever read. Awesomeness made form...
ZAMN chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Quite the fic, insanity done not only at its finest, but paradoxically, at its most structured. Everything seems to happen for a reason (character's overall personality, circumstance etc.) and doesn't just appear because of the "whim of the gods". I am quite satisfied with the writing and I applaud the excellent uses of pauses, spacing and ellipses. This is also one of the most humorous works I have ever read and I hope to see more in the near future. Thank you for the excellent read.
anon chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
it was lol the entire way through, thanks for the story it made my day.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »