Reviews for Courtship Rituals
This is the best thing I have ever read. Beats lord of the rings, Iliad, odyssey, Shakespeare, everything. Just fantastic.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I haven't seen humor like this in a LONG time!

Keep up the good work author !

-chronodekar
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Hey This fanfic is Awesome, can you update?
volosaraptor chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
this is a very interesting story but i think it might be better to rank it as an m and put in some hardcore sex senes when is the next chaptor commin out keep up the gd work
Dr. Feelgood122191 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Probably the most hilarious fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. This is the fic that I turn to whenever I have a bad day. Grammar, structure, everything-perfect. This is an absolute gem, and I hope to see it updated soon. Keep it up, and good luck!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Fantastic crack pairings!
Samhan chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
please continue
shadow'sdawn chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
funny stuff mate, i was having a really crappy day until i found this little gem, i am a little disappointed it only has two chapters but hey 20 000 words is still good. i am looking forward to your next chapter
Patcheresu chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
AWESOME~
Zepher327 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
This is one of the best stories I read about the pair. Keep up the good work and humour. Be a shame to abandon the story.
CrossyCross chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
ABsolutely magnificent. This is THE best Love Hina fanfic I've ever read. Awesomeness made form...
ZAMN chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Quite the fic, insanity done not only at its finest, but paradoxically, at its most structured. Everything seems to happen for a reason (character's overall personality, circumstance etc.) and doesn't just appear because of the "whim of the gods". I am quite satisfied with the writing and I applaud the excellent uses of pauses, spacing and ellipses. This is also one of the most humorous works I have ever read and I hope to see more in the near future. Thank you for the excellent read.
anon chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
it was lol the entire way through, thanks for the story it made my day.
KatonKageNaruto chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I LOVE IT! If you're going to make a practically impossible pairing for those who just can't be satisfied with the sensical and typical, it may as well be insane and filled with fun! (Because the alternative would probably take ages to develop.)

Hope to see more.
Innortal chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Excellent comedy as always, well done.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »