Reviews for Cherry Blossoms and Pigtails
Freaking awesome.
Resisting the Borg chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Oh, this is HILARIOUS.
HakanoSabishii chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That was very cute. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow that's dark...

Yuyuko should hire Emiya Shirou or Archer EMIYA from fate stay night. They love cooking. And saving the world.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Pretty darn good.
I like it when characters get their comeuppance.
Too bad you never had anything happen to Akane,
She known as the man hater, needs to be hit a few million times.
quickshot0 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
An amusing one shot.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
*laughs* Amazing. Awesome. Wow ooh hehe wonderful and great.
Shinkicker chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Fracken lol.

She reminds me of a movie I saw once, but I can't remember it for the life of me with that forever and ever... AND EVER... Bit.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Okay, that was awesome.
obscure999 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Well that was a fun one shot, well written entertaining, and managed to largely avoid character bashing.
Starx chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is very well done. Yuyuko is super smart, so yeah, she can be calculating. Even though Yuyuko doesn't actually eat that much and Akane that aggressive, the humor would not be there if not for it. So, good job.
PepperJAQ chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
for the longest time i resisted getting into toho, mostly do to the fast body of work related to it. i'm more of a kamen rider fellow. now when it comes to looking up fan are of my favorite riders, i go to places like 'gelbooru', 'danbooru', and 'safebooru'.

funny thing that. you'd be surprised at how many catagories and series toho gets crossed over on those sites. yes, this includes kamen rider.

so, slowly, whether i like it or not, i'm learning more and more about toho. at the very least, the music (and many of the remixes) is pretty nice.

now, i'm also more of a 'ranma' fanfic fellow. rarely, rarely do i venture out of that little (well, relatively little, i mean we are talking about over 10k fics here).

another funny story. i'm an artist. today i was looking up reference images for a character i'm working on. as i'm going through looking at specifically 'alternate costume' versions of characters as i recall a really good pic somewhere in that pile, i find a picture of hong meiling. one where she kinda reassemblies ranma.

and that gets me to thinking... what if there are ranma/toho crosses?

sure enough i find a few. that being the two parts you wrote, and one that doesn't really interest me that much. still, i decided to have a looksy.

...

...

i am greatly amused.

that is all.

(now to read the second part XD )
Zexs chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Really would like to see more of this never heard of Touhou but im going to have to check it out now
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Actually? Its pretty damn good...and i'm not even exactly a damn fan of Touhou!
Achariyth chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I absolutely love your Yuyuko. Absolutely lovable.