Reviews for All The Little Things
FourthHallow chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
So... What about Percy? ;)

I love this story so far!
Sev's Little girl chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
I love your story. and i love this idea i hope u continue
Rhyselle chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
It's been awhile since you've posted a new chapter to this story, which I discovered by accident this morning while searching for non-romantic Granger-Snape stories.

I really like the concept and I really like how you are busting stereotypes about the HP characters without breaking canon.

I particularly liked the chapters with Malfoy and Goyle, although I was especially surprised by Ron's contributions. Thank you for not making Ron solely the Quidditch-mad dunderhead he was throughout most of the novels!

I do hope that you do plan to continue this eventually. I would like to hear Percy's POV, and Molly Weasley's too, if possible.

May your muse give you new words soon. Well done!
attyfan chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Very interesting ... and if not strictly canonical, then certainly consistent with it. I'd like to see what Neville, Ginny and/or Luna have to say ... especially Neville. IMO, if Snape wasn't alwasy picking on Neville (and vanishing his cauldrons) - someone who wanted Harry dead would have planted something in Longbottom's cauldron to cause a potentially fatal expolosion - staging an accident that could be blamed on Neville. Also, I've always thought that Snape would have gotten into trouble with Voldy over giving the three the detention with Hagrid for trying to steal Gryffindor's sword, instead of letting the Carrows deal with them (since they were in charge of discipline.)
suchrandomness chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
I really enjoy this story - it gives the minor characters in the Harry Potter series a chance to reflect how Snape had affected their lives.
Will you be doing one about McGonagall and the other teachers?
How about the other members of the Order?
Did he contribute to St Mungos with his expertise?
Rainglyph13 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Good stuff. Hopefully there's more coming.
lupinsstar chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
like :P ffn definately needs a like button don't you think kelci darling :) xx
eekii chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I like it! There were so many hints in canon that HE was doing things to help but the kids never seemed to pick up on it. I will check back for more. I like that even when he is giving advice it is in his "bat-like" persona. :)
roya reader chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Interesting!
Artemis Decibal chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Haha.. I'm wondering.. what if Snape was actually alive the whole time Hermione's doing this? I bet Snape's either going to be thankful to Hermione for appreciating him (which is highly unlikely seeing how he views things) or he'll be livid that he'll storm on the day it's going to be published to wherever the first release would be to either destroy all the books or give Hermione a piece of his mind since he hates it that he is being viewed as could quote as a "bloody saint" that he isn't. And of all the reputation he has that he left at Hogwarts for him to be remembered as Hermione's book made him as harmless as a flobberworm since they are trying to see through all his actions. Hahaha.. I tried thinking like Snape when I wrote this previous sentence. Anyways, can't wait to see the next chapter!
lupinsstar chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
kelci kelci kelci...never thought i'd see you writing anthing remotely hermione/ron :P

anyway, awesome start, i shall be favouriting this indeed

x
IND520 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
You know, I think I can actually imagine the twins Snape making a decent team! Sounds unlikely at first, but I think that after all the hell the twins and their products must have raised in Snape's classes, I'm sure he'd do just about anything to get them on his side!
IND520 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
What an interesting idea! I like where this is going. And I wonder if Snape is really dead in this story...I'm really hoping he faked it.

Looking forward to more!
Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ok, I like this idea. I've always liked Snape, and would like to see him get his due. I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.