Reviews for Love Knows I Love You
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 11 . 4/9
Yey!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 10 . 4/9
I actually read this theory in one of the reviews for Ashes, and thought it was really interesting. I'm not sure if you were inspired by that review or if this was what you had in mind already, but I think it's a really cool concept.
skyeza chapter 15 . 2/28
Aww, so sweet. Super glad Edward lived. It was a great read. I had hoped that there would be more of the pack involved. But I have to say that I truly Love Jasper.
Fantasywings7 chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
Beautiful and romantic story... that was a sweet ending, though I am sad it's over, would love to see a little new baby sister or brother to C.J see the light of day... Would be interesting with a little half-vamp in the family! Sequel, please!

As a side note: I am also wondering, do the Volturi know about the wizarding World? What do they Think about a human joining the Cullen coven? As I assume Edward will not turn him? However, I am glad that Harry will stay human. Good to know that He will not age and grow old because of the bond, great solution... I was worried about that...

Excellent story, very dramatic, I almost had a heart attack when I thought that Edward died... that would have been to cruel... I am a sucker for happy endings... thank you!
delete-account-please 6102954 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Pretty prodigious story sorry to see come to an end.
katelaina1717 chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Loved it but wished Harry had more kids so Edward would also have a blood child plus pregnant Harry is cute lol:D
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Love this story it was incredible but I’m bummed to came to and end.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Awesome story so sad to see this unbelievable story came to an end.
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Impressive story sorry this story came to an end.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Splendid story sorry this story came to an end
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Fantastic story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
tamashiyuki chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I like so much!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
Halogien chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Oh! I loved it! Just wished there was one more sequel! Mpreg probs? One shot?
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
I LOVED THIS SECOND PART OF YOUR STORY! THANK YOU!