Reviews for Leaving you breathless
d-kronk chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
Nice ending. I'm glad Penelope got the reaction she wanted out of Rossi. And I'm glad all of their practicing has paid off and they are having a baby. I hope the two of you have done some more collaborations.
d-kronk chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
After all of that teasing, I'm glad Penelope finally got her dance lesson. And I love Derek reminding her that he told her he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her during that class, and he definitely kept his word.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Man... their teasing was great. Derek should definitely win an award for having that much control.
d-kronk chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I really like the emotion in this. Penelope's anger is great and I'm glad Derek went after her and didn't leave.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I think this torture might have been the worse. At least Penelope kept hers in their own home, not what he was standing up at a wedding. :-)
d-kronk chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
They are having way too much fun torturing each other. And I love Penelope making it high tech.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter. They definitely had fun that day. I really like Derek's resistance and really not wanting the handcuffs on him. Poor Penelope gave in too quick. But turn around is fair play. And I love Derek admitting that he enjoyed the game.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Man... the teasing in this just keeps going. I love it. Torturous teasing is pretty fun. I like the women all going to the sex shop. And Derek's reaction when he sees Pen in the dress is great. And damn work... he's leaving her in that position again.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
They definitely know how to tease each other. And I love neither one of them wanting to give in.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Now that was definitely a way to get back at Morgan... though I have a feeling it's going to backfire on her. But that could definitely be fun. :-)
d-kronk chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! I'm glad Derek over heard Pen and JJ's conversation. And he is cruel, leaving her like that twice.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great start. And this definitely sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to seeing how their game plays out.
Kimd33 chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
Great ending
Kimd33 chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
These two are on fire
Kimd33 chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
I kneW eventually he would give in.