Reviews for Missing tending scenes
Watchingtoystorymakesmehappy chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Awesome!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Best. Ending. Line. EVER.

"Don't you dare answer that"

Good story. I liked it.
o0IzumiSensei0o chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
That was so sweet! I love Doc and Amilia. This was an amazing fic. Great job!.
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Acidanza! I love the ending. Please write another chapter! It could have Jim come in and find them, and then he could... faint! Yeah! Anyway, Abinaza!
amalimrock chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
This is very good. I love the way you describe how the two of them slowly blossomed into a sweet relationship. I personally haven't even thought about Captain Amelia purring until you described it! haha, I bet Doppler was enjoying himself when she purred
Welsh Gem chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Aww, sweet! I LOVE AxD fluff! Could you do more? I just love it! U dun hav 2 but I just love stuff like this and wishes it never ends. Sadly, everything comes to an end.
Ngoc Chau chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
nice!
Taiora Freak chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Unbelievably cute! You must continue this! Very well written and lovely:) Can't wait to read more;)
treasureplanetBIGfan chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
So sweet! By da way, have u thought about doing scenes like when they are back at the port or in a hospital. I had a dream once that Amelia woke up in a hospital and she saw a doctor tha abused her when she was a kid on her home planet. I woke up crying! Anyway well done love!

PS
Who said I'm a boy? I'm a welsh GIRL, LOVE!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This makes five comments, so you have to post again!
Mystique84 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
this is really good, keeping within the movie but still got your own twist on things.

just on a side note, when a new person is talking you make a new paragraph. eg

(what you have)

"You're purring again" She closed her eyes slowly. "I can't help it" she mumbled before falling asleep. "Sleep tight" Delbert muttered as his lids closed as well, being lulled by the soft vibrating sound.

(what you should have)

"You're purring again"

just that it's a little annyoing, but keep going, to story alerts i go!

-Raven
KitFisto'sGirl chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
cool! i luv it!
Kaitlyn chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
It could have been longer, but it was yet again a wanderful chapter. I appreciated how you explained why she had said they should stick together. That part explained a lot left out.

It is my pleasure to read and review your story. If you ever need any advice about anything or you are stuck, I would be glad to be of assisstence.
Kaitlyn chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Eventhough this was a rather short chapter, it was good none the less. PLEASE keep posting. I am dying to read more! I will pout too! ;)
OnceUponATimes chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! A nice chapter, as you actually wrote one, but I'm sort of sad because it 'flopped'. (Not being mean, this isn't some bitch flaming you!) I just think you could have made a little more action to it, even written a bit more. Fans review when there are things to review, right? Nonetheless, I'm glad you posted something! :D Keep working, I'm sure you'll up it sometime!