Reviews for Cold
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
good story!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Hi, I hope by now you know what is wrong with you...if you don't you might want to look into Postural Orthostatic Tacychardia Syndrome (P.O.T.S.) or other forms of disautonomia. I have it and it sounds like relatively the same symptoms. Good luck!
TheseTiredFeet chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
"Serves you right." Hahaha! I laughed out loud a couple times during this scene! Can't wait to see what happens next! Love the story! Lease update soon! poor Peter!

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. If it helps, I have a similar problem with the inner ear that causes strong waves of vertigo randomly. I hope you feel better soon, truely.

Again, love the story!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Love it update again soon. .
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Oh, El, how I adore you :)

Worried!Neal makes me smile.

Peter whump! :D

Hope that ear infection goes away soon, and feel better!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This was a great chapter!
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I am so happy you had this next chapter story is just so great.I cant wait to read more.

I wanna say something else here.

Although I am happy for Peter Burke the morphine helped kill his pain I myself will never have it again because of the bad experience I had with it.I know its the first thing most hospitals give you after surgeries and all like I had it but no more.A horrible experience.

I sure hope you werent put on Morphine.

I hope you up date soon.

JeanneZ84
George2Bob1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
sorry u had to get an ear effection but it made 4 a great fanfic cant wait 4 the next chapter hope u feel better
Inu Chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
waiting to see what happens next!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I like this so far.I will be waiting for a up date.

I wanna read more of this story.

JeanneZ84
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
yay! more please!
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aww! TBC? But I don't wanna wait! ;_; It's good, so I guess I'll have to though...
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
hope his ok
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I'm sorry your not feeling well, I hope they find out whats wrong. And I hope you feel better! _. I love this story, Neal/Peter/Elizabeth always makes me smile :D Cant wait for more ~Nayah
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
For once it is Peter who gets hurt! It seems in a lot of fanfic it is Neal, so turnabout is fairplay. Can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks for posting!