Reviews for Fight for Freedom
Jostanos chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
You pass.

However.. there are some grammer and vocabulary errors that I would like you to edit if at all possible in the near future. :)

I was also wondering if you were planning on continuing this story or if this was, in fact, a "one-shot"?

If the former, I would be glad to help you in any way possible, and that includes and future stories that you may have in mind. :)

What I said in my reply to your discussion post in Gaia is valid, save the Sharks. (I have had the same problem a few times myself and so have a few of my friends from other sites that I still chat with from time to time on an IM. :))

It may be a good idea to write some of the ideas for your stories down, but not the stories them selves.. at least not yet.

Are they Cross overs? are they 'canon'? are they an Alternate Universe of the canon, but necessarly a crossover?

What games, books, movies,anime/Manga, may be involved? (if any)

Will original characters be involved or not?

;; yeah... sometimes I too can be a stickler for details.

Even though I ususally leave it up to the imagination of the reader, some/most of the time when I write a story! XD

*cough* Eheheh my apologies..

Save the sharks... my apologies, once again... for the rambling that I have done in this response.

*bows humbly, albeit theatrically* Please forgive me.
CrAzY cHiCk chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Good story so far. Please continue. I want to read more of it.
anyone chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
amazing!

New chapter!
no one chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
please write a new chapter!
Killer Ladybug chapter 1 . 3/3/2010