Reviews for A Moment Changes Everything
A.L. Rules chapter 34 . 6/15
I started to read this because my best friend, athome jo, once promised me it would be a great into to the Bella/Jasper ship (I’m usually tragically canon). I stayed because it’s such a great story, with amazing character development that ads so much to the fandom. Thank you so much for your words - I can see why jo enjoyed your story and re-read it over and over again.
mandy16at chapter 18 . 6/9
that was done amazingly well! I loved how Jasper knocked them out and went to Bella! So happy she knew what to do to bring him back
Siriusmunchkin chapter 34 . 3/3
Good story, interesting and inventive storyline.
simmerk chapter 18 . 12/30/2020
I really wanted jasper to incapacitate him and throw him in the pile to burn alive
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2020
What are they doing? Guarding the cemetery? It makes no sense for them to be there.
Robin.D chapter 8 . 12/14/2020
Yeah I would kiss Jasper to :‑X:-D good chapter :,-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
Good thing Jasper was at her work to help her }:‑) good chapter -
Robin.D chapter 6 . 12/14/2020
Her friends getting meaner than more drugs he's doing that sucks :'( good chapter :-):,-):,-):,-)
Angellovee chapter 12 . 12/14/2020
I have to admit, I love Jackson Rathbone but I’ve only ever thought of a long blonde haired Alex Pettyfer as the true Jasper. This chapter only made that better! Wowza! Google Alex Pettyfer with long hair if you’d like to join me in this visual.
Jasper is just amazing. Finally Bella has met her equal. You have your first love and then you have your first adult relationship. Jasper for the win!
I hope he buys this place.
Robin.D chapter 5 . 12/13/2020
Good chapter :,-):,-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
Good chapter :-):-):,-):,-)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/10/2020
I am so god damn sick of Bella and jasper feeling fucking guilty for every god damn thing! My god are they going to feel guilty for fucking covid next?!
Robin.D chapter 3 . 12/12/2020
That was a good chapter :-):-):-):,-) and the story Saving Bella is a good story to :-):-)
Robin.D chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
That was a good chapter :-):-)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/12/2020