Reviews for A Moment Changes Everything
bpj1989 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Damn, this chapter had me crying!
bpj1989 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
So far this story is really good!
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 34 . 4/8/2013
i loved this story. and the ending was just so unexpected with andy and edward getting together.
kld2284 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
BEST 'gettin together' scene ever! And they didn't even get down n dirty yet. The story is amazing so far! Can't wait to read the rest!
Nisa Cullen chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
"I held on to that voice, using it to hold onto my sanity while I burned alive. Time lost all meaning, and I was unable to determine if seconds or hours were passing. All the while, the voice continued on, telling me of memories and plans, although I was still unable to process the words."

Beautiful!

I love the newborn fight, Bella telling off Edward, meeting Vicky and her Chang! There is more in this chapter than most fics!

Third Reread and there's still new things for me to love!
georgi2 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Just a question, where does Jasper hunt? NY is a diverse place but I doubt they have a creatures r us for him to dine in?
carina2026 chapter 34 . 3/16/2013
Awesome story! Loved it!
kitty2lion chapter 34 . 2/14/2013
great story
Tricia3610 chapter 34 . 1/26/2013
I enjoyed this fic SO much! Very well written and the character development was flawless. Bella's transition to vampire fierce was amazing and I'm happy everyone (even Edward) got a happy ending. Thank you for writing and sharing! I loved it. :)
PS You should so do a mini fic on Edward and Andy. Andy rocks. Just saying. :D
bellafan777 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Andy is so profound! I'm really enjoying his character- there seems to be more to him than what's on the surface.
bellafan777 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love the line: "I lived before they existed, Bella. I'll make it up the stairs fine." :)

Enjoying your story!
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Please give us the story where Edward and Alice get back their powers. Edward needs a partial block so he can control his gift and Alice would cope as she has balance in her life.
Liane1208 chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful story. I loved it.
Nisa Cullen chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
This story is so perfect it just deserves to be read again!
Nisa Cullen chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Umm...yeah I'm reading this story again. I can't help it, it's soo good, well written and has everything I'm looking for. Absolutely the best Jasper x Bella fic I've ever read!
2,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »