Reviews for A Moment Changes Everything
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
SAYAx13 chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
wats the hold up on turning her i mean come on already he loves her she loves him wats the deal lol
SAYAx13 chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
who did she have sex with ? lol
SAYAx13 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
ughh why are the cullens so nosey lol
i would never forgive any of them i would told that ice queen bitch to get the hell of out there nd go fuk her self
Novel's addict chapter 34 . 6/18/2014
Breathtakingly amazing ... I love it soo soo soo much , you are an amazing writer 3
kantorkan chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
Why should anyone start reading a story that will never be finished,i'm speaking of The Properties of dreams.i really hate when people start stories and never finish them ,but then don't have the decency to take them down.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
What kind of plans does Bella have to get the little bitch to leave them alone,should be interesting to say the least i'm probably will go up a few more notches on Rose's list.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
I'm guessing she isn't a physical shield otherwise he could not have taken her,unless she doesn't know how to use it would he not kill Eddie,screw the rest of them he needs to go.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
So the man child shows up and i guess he is going to be all pissy. i wonder when Daddy or mommy C is going to contact Golden Boy and tell him "His Bella" is alive and with Jasper so he can come back to rescue her from the monster that is his brother?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
could not find the saving Bella story was it pulled?
Inlovewithjazz chapter 34 . 5/29/2014
A truly epic and amazing story, no matter how many times I read it, I'm always moved by the love shared between jasper & Bella (& Peter & Charlotte) thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
Hehe Edward is such a dick! Let him have it!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Writing a final good bye / grave stone scene is tough but you nailed it!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
Alex's end was ok, I think he deserved a lot more pain, but them I'm a unforgiving bitch! Was happy he was ended though!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Big big BIG grin! Love peters timely arrival!
2,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »