Reviews for A Moment Changes Everything
Nisa Cullen chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
"I held on to that voice, using it to hold onto my sanity while I burned alive. Time lost all meaning, and I was unable to determine if seconds or hours were passing. All the while, the voice continued on, telling me of memories and plans, although I was still unable to process the words."

Beautiful!

I love the newborn fight, Bella telling off Edward, meeting Vicky and her Chang! There is more in this chapter than most fics!

Third Reread and there's still new things for me to love!
georgi2 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Just a question, where does Jasper hunt? NY is a diverse place but I doubt they have a creatures r us for him to dine in?
carina2026 chapter 34 . 3/16/2013
Awesome story! Loved it!
kitty2lion chapter 34 . 2/14/2013
great story
Tricia3610 chapter 34 . 1/26/2013
I enjoyed this fic SO much! Very well written and the character development was flawless. Bella's transition to vampire fierce was amazing and I'm happy everyone (even Edward) got a happy ending. Thank you for writing and sharing! I loved it. :)
PS You should so do a mini fic on Edward and Andy. Andy rocks. Just saying. :D
bellafan777 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Andy is so profound! I'm really enjoying his character- there seems to be more to him than what's on the surface.
bellafan777 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love the line: "I lived before they existed, Bella. I'll make it up the stairs fine." :)

Enjoying your story!
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 1/14/2013
Please give us the story where Edward and Alice get back their powers. Edward needs a partial block so he can control his gift and Alice would cope as she has balance in her life.
Liane1208 chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful story. I loved it.
Nisa Cullen chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
This story is so perfect it just deserves to be read again!
Nisa Cullen chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Umm...yeah I'm reading this story again. I can't help it, it's soo good, well written and has everything I'm looking for. Absolutely the best Jasper x Bella fic I've ever read!
Nisa Cullen chapter 34 . 12/21/2012
When you read fic, even a great fic. You normally have a chapter, a scene a segment that you don't care for. This fic did not have a single scene that I didn't love and adore! This story is amazing. I keep wanting to say epic but that is overused I need new words! Better words! Ill just have to say perfection, this is one of the most complete, well developed and beautiful stories and you truly out did yourself with the drama, the highs, the lows and the angst. Not to mention the hotness! I loved this all! I've been reading for 3 days straight and look like a zombie but it was well worth it! Thank you for writing and bonus kudos for making Edward gay hehe. Perfect ending giggle!
Nisa Cullen chapter 33 . 12/21/2012
Wow, epic , amazing . I need new words better words to describe this!
Nisa Cullen chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
The most amazing, awesome, wonderful griping chapter yet! Amazing!
Nisa Cullen chapter 24 . 12/20/2012